11 - joaquín correa

(THIS IMAGE WILL BE OF NATASHA POINT OF VIEW INSTEAD OF Y/N)

"I believe you owe me a kiss now Mrs Correa?"

~~~~~~~

Today was the day I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl. The day were I would walk down the aisle in a wedding dress. Correction, my dream wedding dress.

Not only did I get lucky to have planned an amazing wedding by my friends and family but, I'm also marrying the man of my dreams.

The man whose been by my side and has always supported me no matter what. The man himself Argentine legend Joaquín Correa.

This morning I woke up bright and early. When I woke up I realized I was still at home and next to me was my handsome soon to be husband Joaquín sleeping peacefully.

As I carefully slipped out of bed the bed creaked causing Joaquín to stir in his sleep. I knew immediately once I woke him up there's no way he'll fall back to sleep.

"Joaquín whatever you do, don't open your eyes!" I shouted loud and clear so he could hear me. "What?" He replied confused slightly opening his eyes. I quietly ducked down in front of the bed.

"Babe, close your eyes!" I shouted again. "Why?" He asked before sitting up a little. "Because, it's bad luck to see me before the wedding." I explained while still ducked down. "No your superstitious. Now, would you just say hello?" Joaquín asked annoyed.

"Only if you close your eyes." I said with pride. "Fine, my eyes are closed patiently waiting for my good morning kiss from my beautiful soon to be wife." Joaquín bluffed.

I quietly walked over to where he was laid down before placing my hand on his cheek. I kissed his soft lips while caressing his cheek. In response he kissed me back so passionately with the same amount of lust and desire.

I pulled apart away from our kiss as painful as it was I needed to unless I wanted to be late walking down the aisle. "What was that for!" Joaquín chuckled.

"I need to get to the salon and you mister need to get ready. Don't forget to pick up your suit. Oh and you have the music downloaded on your phone right?" I asked him worried.

"Yes, yes don't worry." Joaquín replied. "Okay good." I sighed in relief. "I'll see you later gorgeous." Joaquín replied his eyes still closed.

When I looked back at him he had a big smirk plastered on his face. "How'd you know that I look gorgeous." I giggled. "Just an instinct I guess." Joaquín joked.

I calmly walked out of our bedroom before grabbing my belongings and walking downstairs. "By the way your ass looks good in those jean shorts!" Joaquín shouted from upstairs.

"You peeked!" I gasped in shock. As I made my way to the front door I could still hear Joaquín's chuckles echoing throughout the entire house. OnceI left the house making sure to shut the door behind me, I hopped in my black Range Rover.

I drove for about 15 minutes before finally arriving at the salon. I grabbed my belongings from my car before making my way up to my bridesmaid and I's private suite where we would be getting ready for Joaquín and I's big day.