15 - federico chiesa

( THIS IMAGE WILL BE WRITTEN IN GABRIELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

"You're not just the champion of Europe, you're my champion too."

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the bright and sunny skies of Wembley England. I rolled over on the bed to see my handsome husband Federico. Yes, that's right my husband is Juventus and Azzurri legend Federico Chiesa.

"Buongiorno, amore mio." I softly spoke while placing a gentle kiss on Federico's lips.
"Buongiorno, mia bella." Federico replied while opening his eyes before kissing me back. I swiftly rolled out of bed and made my way into the bathroom.

I quickly showered letting the warm water droplets run down my entire body.

I poured some shampoo into the palm of my hand before rubbing it into my scalp. Then, I rinsed the shampoo out before applying some conditioner into my hair.

I stepped out of the shower before wrapping a towel around the small of my body. I quickly brushed and blow dried my hair before slightly curling it. Then I did some simple but elegant makeup.

I gently applied some concealer, bronzer and blush before swiping some mascara onto my long lashes. I then walked back into Fede and I's shared hotel room.

"Amore, are you ready for the game?" I asked while rummaging through my suitcase.

"I mean yes but, I'm nervous." Fede spoke while changing into his warmup kit. "Hey." I said while walking over to him and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"You're amazing and so is the team." I reassured him. "We all have worked so hard to get here. It's just going to be hard trying to beat England in England!" Fede shouted with sarcasm.

"Alright amore mio, I better get going." Fede said wrapping his muscular arms around me before placing a passionate kiss on my lips. "Ok buona fortuna amore. Ti amo!" I said with the biggest smile before kissing him back.

After calming Fede down, he made his way downstairs to the hotel lobby where he would be meeting the rest of the Azzurri.

I quickly picked out my outfit for today before finally deciding on some blue skinny jeans that had some tiny rips in them along side my Azzuri home jersey that had Chiesa written on the back.

I paired it with some diamond studs, my sliver infinity necklace that Fede gave to me on our wedding day, a few sliver bracelets and my beautiful engagement and wedding ring.

As I finished getting ready I got an incoming call from my close friend Jenny who also has happened to be Lorenzo Insigne's wife who was Fede's teammate on the national team.

"Ciao Jenny!" I spoke with excitement while organizing my purse. "Ciao Gabby, come stai?" Jenny asked. "Abbastanza bene e te stesso?" I replied. "Good, how's Fede holding up?" She asked concerned.

"I think he's doing alright actually. This morning I had to encourage him a little bit before he left." I honestly replied. "Tell me about it! Enzo is the same way. I think he's fine now, right now I'm getting the kids all dressed." Jenny explained.

"Oh put me on speaker so I can speak to my handsome Godsons!" I squealed with excitement. Jenny replied with a giggle before putting me on speaker phone. "Ciao Zia!" My Godsons Carmine and Christian squealed.