18 - pablo gavi

(THIS IMAGE WILL BE WRITTEN IN DANIELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

(LISTEN TO CINNAMON GIRL BY LANA DEL REY)

"Let's go, mi amor"

~~~~~~~

I was woken up to hear the most annoying noise ever. My alarm clock. I turned on my side while attempting to shut off my alarm clock. Once I realized it was out of my reach I finally gave up.

I grabbed my pillow and stuffed it on top of my face trying to block out the annoying noise. I finally had enough and decided to just try to turn it off one last time. I accidentally slipped off of my bed and face planted onto the floor.

"Ow!" I winced in pain while slowly trying to get up. "Stupid alarm." I huffed while shutting off my phone. When I reached for my phone the time read '5:42pm''

I didn't think I was sleeping for that long but, I will admit that nap was much needed after traveling back and fourth for the past few weeks. The past few weeks my boss has had me on top of all the latest summer transfer news wether they were true or false.

I work in sports journalism which basically consists of publishing articles, interviewing players and mangers and reporting live during any special games of the season no matter where they were taking place.

Just recently I travelled to Istanbul, Turkey for the UEFA Champions League Final. The two teams in the final were this year's Premier League winners Manchester City and famous Italian team Inter Milan who finished top 3 in Serie A this year.

This was one of my longest trips away from home considering I resident in Barcelona, Spain. I quickly snapped out of it and made my way into the bathroom.

I quickly hopped into the shower making sure to scrub off all the jet lag. I poured some shampoo into the palm of my hand before gently scrubbing it into my scalp.

Then I rinsed out the shampoo and put some conditioner in. After rinsing my hair and body I made my way out of the shower and wrapped a thin towel around the small of my body.

Once I exited the shower I started to blow dry my hair. After I finished blow drying my hair I started to lightly curl my hair.

As I was curling my hair I was getting an incoming call from one of my close friends Aurora Gavira. 
Yes, that's right the sister of famous footballer who plays for FC Barcelona Pablo Gavi.

Aurora and I met at a party hosted by mutual friends few years ago. The moment we met each other we instantly clicked and have been best friends ever since.

Aurora briefly introduced me to her brother Pablo at her birthday party. We didn't talk much that night but, from the impression I got from him he was very kind and handsome if I do say so myself.

A few months after Aurora's birthday party I ended up doing coverage for an El Clásico match which happened to be Barcelona vs Real Madrid.

Luckily that day Barcelona ended up winning 2-0. After the game I did interview some players from both Barcelona and Real Madrid and Pablo happened to be one of the many Barcelona players i interviewed that.

After the interview finished Pablo asked me to hang out with him. That night we ended up walking through the beautiful streets of downtown Barcelona. From then on we became really close friends and the rest is history.