2 - pedri gonzalez

"Now, would you stop being so dramatic and help me move these boxes?"

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the gloomy sky's of Marbella, Spain. I didn't wanna get out of bed despite the weather today. I lazily rolled out of bed and made my way into my bathroom.

I clicked my phone on and checked the date. I nearly fell off the toilet when I realized what today was. Today was the day I would be moving from Marbella to Barcelona.

Today was the day me and Pedri would officially be living together. Early in me and Pedri's relationship he invited me to move in with him. I politely declined of course, because I still hadn't known him for a long time.

For goodness sake the man invited me to live with him after 4 months of dating. I guess you could say it was love at first sight? Or maybe he's a little love crazy..

Anyways.. that's besides the point. I quickly hopped in the shower to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and put on some moisturizer.

To say the least I felt really lazy today. I didn't put on any makeup. I threw my hair into a cute messy bun. Then I made my way into my bedroom.

I put on a pair of tight jean shorts on along side a loose T-shirt from Taylor Swift 1989 tour back when I was in the USA. I put a few sliver rings on and some little sliver hoops.

As I finished packing my boxes I felt my phone slightly buzzing in my back pocket. "Hola Y/N" Pedri spoke.  "Hola Pedro. I miss you." I replied. "Me too. How's the packing going?" He curiously asked.

"It's going good. Sadly I'm running out of tape." I huffed against the phone. "Oh really?" Pedri replied with amusement in his voice. "Pedri.." I gritted through my teeth.

Just seconds later he hung off the phone. I quickly shook my head in confusion before I continued to pack all my belongings. Then minutes after I heard a knock at my door.

I calmly walked towards my door and unlocked it. I was surprised to see my boyfriend Pedri. "Hola, mi amor." Pedri smirked. "Pedri!" I squealed. Pedri grabbed my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he spun me around.

"Oh my gosh, what are you doing here?!" I asked with excitement. "I thought I would surprise you. Plus I brought you some tape." He innocently replied.

"Amor it's a 10 hour flight from Barcelona. Why would you put yourself through that?" I asked him moving some hair away from my face. "I know. It's because we're a team now and I love you." He smiled.

"Te quiero." I replied pecking his lips. "That's it? I travel 10 hours to see you and all you do is peck my lips?" Pedri asked shocked. "Yes." I simply reply waking away.

"Now, would you stop being so dramatic and help me move these boxes?" I ask in a sassy tone. "Sí, su majestad." Pedri chuckled. Pedri got up from the couch and was quick on my trail following my every move.

After a while of moving all the boxes into the moving truck we were very close to done. "Amor, are you ready for our flight?" Pedri asked.

"Yeah, let me just grab my things." I tell Pedri. He calmly nods. I turn my back and make my way to my bedroom to grab the rest of my belongings.

"Pedri I-" I was about to speak but, I was too stunned when I saw Pedri get down on one knee.

"Y/N, since the moment I met you I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Your the light of my life. I don't know what I would do without you. There isn't anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my life with and be the mother of my future children. Y/N L/N will you marry me?" Pedri asked tears brimming his eyes.

"Yes!! Of course I will." I shouted with excitement. I ran into Pedri's arms. Pedri held a fist full of my hair and kissed all over my cheeks. "Te quiero. Te quiero." Pedri said continuing to kiss me.

"I love you too." I replied. "Oh my gosh... I can't believe we're getting married!!" I said jumping up and down with excitement. "Me too.. now common we're going to miss out flight." Pedri smiled while taking my hand.

Pedri took all of my boxes and suitcases in his private jet like the gentleman he is. A few hours later we boarded the plane to Barcelona.

Y/N instagram story:

.....

@y/n: best day of my life, can't wait to marry my best friend  ❤️tagged in this post: @pedri134,4444,2222 likes | 222,444,111 comments (press to view more comments)

tagged in this post: @pedri
134,4444,2222 likes | 222,444,111 comments
(press to view more comments)