17 - brahim díaz

"This is better then watching a tv show!"

~~~~~~~

"Woah, you're looking rough." Nurse Lisa told me with a chuckle. "Thanks, I guess?" I shrugged slightly confused. "Chief had you working a 3 day shift?" Nurse Lisa asked me.

"Yeah I'm exhausted. I'm finally going back home tonight." I began telling her while tiredly rubbing my face. "Alright, Lisa I'm gonna head home. Goodnight." I told her before waving and making my into the elevator.

After taking the elevator I finally arrived at the parking garage and quickly made my way into my car. Once I got into my car I decided to call my lovely husband Brahim.

Just a few weeks ago Brahim's contract at AC Milan expired so it was time for him to relocate and go back home to Madrid. A few years ago Brahim signed with Real Madrid and not to long after that he went to AC Milan for 3 years on loan.

Fun fact, Brahim and I actually met in Milan. I am originally from Milan, Italy and at the time I was living there with my family while practicing medicine for a living.

One night, my friends decided to drag me to an AC Milan game. Mind you, I don't watch football. It's not that I dislike it, I just never had the time or interest to watch it.

Brahim spotted me in the crowd while my friends and I were sitting in the floor section of the stadium. Brahim actually scored during that game and pointed to me while running around the field which caught everyone's attention including other players on the field.

After the game Brahim came up to me and my friends as everyone was leaving the stadium. He ended up wanting to get my number, at first I was hesitant but, then my friends convinced me considering he is a well known football player in Italy and Spain.

I strictly remember this. Before Brahim wrote his number down for me he told me to turn around and when I did he signed my jersey and wrote his number on the back of it and the rest is history.

I quickly snapped out of the memory from that beautiful day. The day where me and Brahim met. I decided to call Brahim while I was driving back home from work. Within 1 ring Brahim picked up.

"Ciao amore." Brahim softly spoke. "Ciao amore mio, come stai?" I asked him. "I'm okay." He stiffly replied. "Is everything okay? You sound busy." I replied with a giggle.

"Yes, I'm alright. I'm just trying to get Bella ready for daycare." Brahim replied while sounding like he was running. "Oh okay." I said with a chuckle.

Bella is Brahim and I's daughter who just turned 2 years old. Her full name is Isabella Maria Agustina Díaz. Brahim and I have always loved the name Isabella and the second name on our list was Agustina.

Then Maria is my mothers name and Brahim's mothers middle name. Just 3 years ago Brahim and I found out we were expecting. Then a year ago Brahim proposed to me. Now we are one happy family and planning on getting married in October.

"Alright, amore I'll let you go." I told Brahim. "Okay see you soon amore mio." Brahim said before hanging up. After driving for about 20 minutes I finally made my way home.

I walked up the stairs to Brahim and I's shared house. I jiggled the keys into the lock before stepping into the house.

Once I stepped into the house it echoed with laughter. I calmly slipped off my shoes and dropped my bags at the front door before making my way
upstairs into Bella's bedroom.