3 - sergio ramos

"Baby, we shouldn't be doing this what if the kids hear us?"

~~~~~~

I woke up to the sunny sky's of Madrid. I quickly hopped in the shower. After
stepping out of the shower I rubbed my tired eyes.

I dried off before getting changed into a matching black set of pyjamas.

Then I continued to get ready for the day starting off by brushing my wet hair. After I finished getting ready I made my way downstairs to found the house silent.

I clicked my phone on to see what time it was. The time read.

7:38 am

Sergio had left for practice at around 6:00 am while the boys and I were sleeping. I decided to make some breakfast before the boys woke up. I grabbed all the necessary food and supplies in order to make a delicious breakfast.

I know a lot of my friends don't like to cook so they hire private chefs but I believe cooking is something very important in our son's childhood.

Sergio and I, understand that it is hard for the boys to live an exactly "normal" life. This is all because their father footballer Sergio Ramos Real Madrid and Spain Captain. Along side their mother me, Y/N L/N famous model.

At the end of the day they are still kids and we want whatever is best for them. After an hour of cooking I hear a stomping noise coming from the stairs.

When I turned my head to face the stairs there they were chaos themselves. Our three beautiful sons Sergio Junior, Marco and Alejandro. Sergio and I are so grateful for these little human beings that drive us crazy sometimes but, we love so much.

"Hola mi amors." I said pecking each of my sons cheek. "Hola mamá." Junior replied. "Up up!" Alejandro squealed. I gently grabbed Alejandro and placed him on my hip.

Then I grabbed Junior and Marco their sippy cups before they ate their breakfast. One by one, I set Junior, Marco and Alejandro in their high chairs to eat their breakfast.

"Mamá, ¿dónde está papá?." Marco spoke in Spanish. "Amor, he's at practice right now but, mamá promises he'll be home soon." I replied feeding my youngest son Alejandro his breakfast.

After some time of eating breakfast the boys made their way into their play room while I cleaned up the extra plates from breakfast.

As I cleaned up the plates from breakfast I heard the key jiggle inside of the lock. "Hola, I'm home mi amores!" Sergio shouted from across the hall. "In the kitchen!" I shouted back.

I heard heavy footsteps approaching the kitchen. I continued to wash the dishes before I felt a muscular pair of tattooed arms wrap around my petite waist. Sergio bent down before he gently brushed his soft lips against my ear.

"Hola, mi reina." Sergio whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath against the back of my neck. After Sergio's actions I could feel heat flush to my cheeks and the hair's at the back of my neck stand up.

"Hola, my love." I replied with a smile. I quickly placed the dishes back into the cabinets and washed my hands before wrapping my arms around his neck. "How was practice?" I asked him tracing over his tattooed biceps.