13 - enzo fernandez

"Okay, fine you want me to say it? I'm scared!"

~~~~~~~

I was woken up by someone gently shaking me.
"Mi amor? It's time to go." Enzo told me with a smile. I slowly nodded before realizing what today was.

Today was the day that Enzo and I were moving all the way across the country from Lisbon Portugal to London England.

Just a few months ago there had been rumours about Enzo possibly moving clubs. Many clubs from Argentina, England and Italy reached out to Enzo's now former club Benfica.

One offer that really stood out to Enzo was the idea of him going to play for Chelsea. After about a month of thinking Enzo communicated to Benfica that he no longer wanted to stay and play for the club.

Once Enzo was officially on the transfer market Chelsea communicated to Benfica that they wanted to sign him. After weeks of trying to find a common ground agreement Enzo was officially a Chelsea player.

I carefully rolled out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I quickly hopped in the shower just washing my body. Once I finished showering I wrapped a thin towel around the small of my body before doing my skincare and brushing my teeth.

Then I put on some natural makeup. I gently applied some dots of concealer to my under eyes and my cheeks before swiping some mascara on my lashes.

I exited the bathroom and made my way into Enzo and I's shared closet. The weather in London was a lot different from the weather in Lisbon. The weather in London was very cold and something I wasn't looking forward too.

I put on a pair of black leggings and a white hoodie before grabbing my black YSL sunglasses and purse while making my way downstairs.

Once I made my way downstairs I saw Enzo standing at the front door in an all black Nike sweatsuit and a black Nike cap that rested backwards perfect on his head.

"You ready, mi amor?" Enzo asked while placing a kiss on my cheek. "Always." I replied with a smile. Enzo carefully rolled our suitcases down the stairs before handing them to the driver that was waiting outside for us.

After driving for about 15 minutes we finally made it to the airport. Once we arrived we quickly checked in and soon boarded the plane.

As I was sitting there on Enzo's private plane while looking out the window it made me think. I first met him just 10 months ago in Portugal. I originally moved to Portugal for a job that had me working for a famous Portuguese designer. I am Spanish so I originally come from Spain which is where I'm from and grew up.

I have to admit it was a really hard adjustment to move from Spain to Portugal but, just after a month of living in Lisbon it reminded me of my old life back in Spain.

I couldn't help but tear up thinking about the first time Enzo and I met, and all the memories we've made ever since but, I love him with my entire heart and I am willing to move across the entire country for the man I love and maybe even start a family with in the future.

"Amor, are you alright?" Enzo asked me slightly squeezing my hand. "Yeah it's just sad that we're leaving. Our home and all our memories are here." I told him tears in my eyes threatening to slip.