19 - jack grealish

"She's mine."

~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sunny skies of Manchester, England. Just, a few minutes later my phone started to ring signalling that someone was calling me.

"Hey love." Jack spoke. "Hi, darling." I softly replied with a smile once I heard his voice. "Did I wake you?" He asked while driving. "No, I've been up for a little. Where are you off too?" I asked.

"Grabbing some boos for tonight and some fresh fruit." Jack replied while turning on his signal. "Thank you, my love." I said with a smile while thinking how sweet my husband is.

Jack and I got married just 2 years ago and engaged 3 years ago. The whole wedding process went by really fast given we planned the entire thing a little under a year.

We didn't want to rush anything but, we really wanted to get married and officially become husband and wife as soon as possible because of how much we love each other.

Jack and I met 6 years ago at a party and were introduced by some mutual friends. Some of Jack's teammates and friends on the England national team were also some of my closest friends as well.

And the rest of our love story is history. Jack always promised me even from the very start of our relationship that he would always take care of me as his partner and best friend.

Jack told me no matter what happened in our relationship and if we did breakup he would always be by my side through anything.

"Love, are you still there?" Jack softly asked. "Yes, sorry I'm here." I quickly replied. "Do you need anything else from the shops?" Jack curiously asked. "No honey, that will be all." I reassured him.

"Okay, darling I'll talk to you later." Jack said. "Ciao love." I replied before hanging up. After stretching for about 2 minutes I finally decided to get out of bed.

I quickly made my way into the bathroom. I grabbed some bio oil before lifting up my shirt and revealing my 8 week old pregnancy belly. It's quite funny actually how I found out that Jack and I were expecting.

It was the night after Jack and I went out to celebrate him winning the Champions League. We drank and ate lots of food until we were exhausted. Jack and I are the type of couple that parties all night until sunrise.

The night that Manchester City won the Champions League was a blast and definitely a night to remember. All the partying the players and their wives did that night was truly unforgettable.

Then the next morning I started to feel very sick. I thought it was just some food poisoning or I had drank too much the previous night. After some research I had also found out that I was 2 weeks late.

I immediately called my best friends Sophia, Katie, Rebecca and Lauren. They all came over and helped me through the panic I was going through. As they all arrived I took a pregnancy test and the suspense was killing me.

When we looked at the test two red lines popped up which signalled that I was pregnant. A burst of emotions rushed through me. Some were happy and excitement, and some were scared and frightened.

After that the girls left and Jack came home shortly after that. I planned on displaying a Manchester City kit and two positive pregnancy tests in Jack and I's bedroom. Once Jack arrived home I was anxiously waiting upstairs.