5 - cristiano ronaldo

"I know your body more then you know it yourself."

~~~~~~

I woke up it was the middle of the night. I couldn't stop tossing and turning. Finally I rolled out of bed and put my fuzzy slippers on.

I splashed some cold water onto my face in hopes it would calm my nerves. I carefully walked back to bed and got under the covers.

A few hours passed and it was now the morning. I woke up to an empty bed next to me and the sound of kids running around. That happened to be Cristiano and I's four beautiful children.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face while throwing my hair into a messy low ponytail before making my way downstairs. "Bom Dia, meu amor." Cris said with a smile. "Bom dia." I quietly replied taking a seat next to him.

"Meu amor, are you alright? You look a little pale." Cris asked worried. Cris got up from his seat and walked closer to me placing his veiny hand against my forehead.

"Your a little bit warm. I'll be right back." Cris explained. I tiredly nodded as I watched Cris make his way into the pantry. After a few minutes Cris came back with a thermometer and some pain killers.

Cris bent down so we were on the same level before taking my temperature. "Meu amor your burning up." Cris said while picking me up bridal style and placing me onto the couch.

"Mãe!" Junior shouted. "Cris, I'm fine. I need to help Junior." I told him trying to get up. I started to feel dizzy and I quickly lost my balance. "Oh, Meu Deus."  Cris said grabbing my petite arm and helping me back onto the couch.

I heard footsteps approaching. "Pai what's wrong with mãe?" Junior asked confused. "She's just not feeling well." Cris explained briefly. "I'm fine filho." I reassuringly told Junior. 

I could tell he was staring to worry so I ran my fingers through his soft curls to calm him down. "Junior, let's give mãe some rest." Cris said helping Junior get up.

I took a 2 hour nap which only felt like 2 minutes. "Y/N you should really eat something." Cris told me. "I'm not hungry meu amor." I blankly replied. "Amor, you need to eat." Cris explained. "Will that make you happy?" I dryly chuckled.

"Sim." Cris nodded. Cris interlocked our hands with one another's as he helped me make my way into the kitchen. I sat down at the kitchen table while Cris made me some breakfast.

Cris placed some toast and fruit in front of me before kissing my forehead and making his way back to his seat. Cris just starred at me. "Your just going to stare at me?" I replied in an annoyed tone. "Yes. You need to eat and we're not going anywhere until you do." Cris said in a protective tone.

I took a few bites of the toast before finishing the fruit bowl. "That was delicious." I said sitting back in my chair. Cris slowly walked towards where I was sitting. "Glad you enjoyed it meu amor." Cris whispered in my ear while moving some hair away from my face.

Cris gathered all the leftover dishes from breakfast. "So, Junior was going to ask if he could go-" Cris said before I cut him off. I felt a rush bulid up from my stomach to my throat. My throat felt very dry and I felt so overwhelmed.

I quickly got up from my chair almost knocking it down before bolting to the bathroom. I hovered over the toilet before letting out all the contents that I previously ate from my stomach.