Completely Fed Up

A girl peeked from the corner of a building, the sun barely highlighting her sparkly, light skin and sharp, silver eyes. She had wavy, chest-length white hair with naturally sky blue-teal highlights, which was styled with two tight braids on the right side of her head, which kept that side of hair out of her face while the rest was loose.

She relaxed back into her bench, it was a rare occasion when she got to relax in public. Luckily, there wasn't Nova Corps law enforcement or anyone she knew nearby, and she was well hidden in the shade of the bridge.

But she was torn out of her relaxed state when a small body was flung off one of the bridges and landed on a glass display. She jumped out of the bench in shock, but then walked closer out of interest. It was then that a metal orb fell from the bridge across from her and landed just meters from where she was standing.

The second the girl made the connection of what the orb was and how much she saw it was worth a while ago, a green woman landed in a lunge behind the orb. The woman made a run for it, scooping it off the ground as she went. She ran right past the girl, causing her to turn around and follow her.

She kept her distance from the green assassin, not wanting to get in her way in case something happened. The woman was knocked over by a man that jumped off the bridge. The woman pushed the man over, holding her knee to his throat. The man swiped the orb from her hand and pressed a jet to her abdomen, sending her flying across the city and into a fountain.

A tree creature came up behind the man and pulled a grey sack over his face.  He swung the bag containing the man over his shoulder and began to follow his companion through the square.

The green woman came walking toward him, pushing the animal out of the way. She took her sword and swung it towards the creature's body. The citizens stepped back in shock at such a violent act. It earned a few unnecessary screams from the crowd. Within a few blows, the woman had sliced the creature's arm.

The woman chopped off the other arm and stalked to the bag. As soon as she opened it she was met by a surge of energy from the man's blaster. He climbed out of the sack and made his escape. That was when the girl let her instinct kick in and started to sprint after him, though she was much faster than the man was and caught up quickly. She tackled him and just when he looked back up at her, her nails had grown into sharp claw-like spikes that went out to at least four inches with her fanged mouth wide open as she got ready to attack, a very clear intent to kill or maim.

"What the f-?!" The man's yell was cut off when the tree's companion finished powering up his gun. He fired at the girl, watching happily as she straightened up and froze from being tased and fell onto her side.

Just a few moments later, the girl cursed silently when she saw Nova Corps ships gathering in the sky around them. She was getting ready to stand back up when she was lifted up by two Nova Corps workers. "Hey," one worker started. "It's you again!" He pointed at her as she growled in annoyance. "You should be used to hearing this and know what I'm going to say, but you're under arrest."

[A/N: I really attempted to make a character aesthetic board for this... and failed miserably but here it is.]

]