Notorious Basterds

Later, one of the Ravagers started handing out orange jumpsuits to the Guardians. "What are these?" Drax asked as he looked at his suit.

"OrgoCorp uniforms." Stakar asked. "You're gonna have to wear these to move through the Orgo without attracting attention."

"This isn't my color." Drax said.

Everyone stopped and turned to him, Stakar even walking back over to Drax. "What did you say?" He asked in a low, threatening tone.

"It clashes with my eyes." Drax replied, the Ravagers all laughed.

"Put it on!" Stakar shouted at Drax while Peter shook his head.

"Gamora, we are grateful for your help." Mantis said as she looked over the door at Gamora.

"Oh, I'm not doing this out of the kindness of my heart." Gamora smirked. "I'm doing this for the hundred thousand units my sister promised." She nodded toward Nebula, the Ravagers chuckled.

"So, you're a Ravager now?" Peter asked Gamora.

"Put on the uniform." Gamora demanded.

"Never pictured you as the Ravager type."

"Who are you again?" She asked.

Neyzira looked over her door at Peter. "My heart aches for you right now, she shut you down so fast." She dramatically told him. "I mean, if I was you I probably would've—"

"Don't finish that sentence." Mantis demanded, already knowing Neyzira was going to say something out of pocket.

"OrgoCorp is in possession of some of the most advanced cybergenetic IP in the galaxy, so they're heavily guarded by the deadly Orgosentries." Stakar explained. "Now, I know you don't have documentation to dock, so you're gonna have to get in there on your own.

"Once in, Gamora is gonna lead you to the records, where maybe you can find the passkey to override the kill switch and help you save the hedgehog. But if you get into trouble, we will not be able to bail you out."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

After getting suited up, the Guardians stood on the side of the ship as the door opened, each member wearing a different colored space suit. Peter in yellow, Mantis in orange, Drax in red, Nebula in green, Gamora in blue, and Neyzira in purple. They all jumped out of the ship and started to float down.

"There. That's the decompression chamber." Gamora said as she pointed to a spot on the surface.

"Lock in." Peter said, all of them aimed the device on the back of their hand and fired red lasers to it, which land on certain areas. "Go." The little jets on the back of their suits pushed the gang toward the surface.

They landed on it, making them slightly bounce off and float around the surface. "Activate gravity boots and gloves." Peter ordered and everyone did as he said, all landing on the spot Gamora pointed out. "Nebula, go." Nebula transformed her cybernetic arm into a laser and she got to work on cutting the surface.

The others watched and waited for Nebula while Peter looked over at Gamora as she knelt down. He did so as well, next to her, then staring at her again and trying to think of what to say. He exhaled then pressed the blue button on the comms switch on his arm.

"So, you really don't remember anything?" Peter asked her.

"Like what?"

"About your time with us."

"No."

Peter took a breath. "Well, we were—"

"We weren't anything." She quickly shut him down.