Intolerants

Neyzira, Nebula, Bruce, and Scott were working on the new suits as Scott was prepping. "Time travel suit? Not bad." Neyzira said as Bruce tried to insert the Pym particles in the suit on Scott.

"Hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy!" Scott exclaimed.

"I'm being very careful." Bruce said as he held his hands up.

"No, you're being very Hulky." Scott said in a panic.

"I'm being careful!"

"These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more." Scott said.

"Cool it, shortie." Neyzira blankly said, sounding more like a command.

"Sorry. . . . We've got enough for one round trip, each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus, two test runs." Scott replied when suddenly he shrank then a second later he came back with an annoyed look on his face. "One test run."

"You would be the one, Scott." Neyzira rolled her eyes, her and Scott had unnecessary drama with one another since minute one.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Scott asked. Bruce put the Pym particles in his suit and Scott let out a deep breath. "Alright. I'm not ready for this."

Neyzira groaned in annoyance. "Okay, whatever. Well, I can't." She explained. "I just got these added to my boots and I'm not sure exactly how to use them yet." She clicked the side of her feet together and two blades extended out the front and back of both shoes, she casually lifted a leg up, making everyone flinch back a bit. "It's adamantium, same stuff from my nails— I could literally kill someone if I tripped!"

"We can tell." Nebula blankly replied. "And that proves you can't do this." Neyzira rolled her eyes.

"I'm game." A voice then said, and all of them looked over to see Clint standing there, leaning against the door frame. "I'll do it." He said.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it." Bruce assured Clint while they got the suit ready.

"Wait a second, let me ask you something." Rhodey began to speak. "If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know? And . . ." Rhodey then made a gesture of strangling a person, making Bruce look at him horrified.

"First of all, that's horrible—"

"It's Thanos." Rhodey rolled his eyes.

"Yeah!" Neyzira furrowed her brows, almost offended. "I really liked that idea."

"Secondly, time doesn't work that way." Bruce told them, Neyzira scoffed. "Changing the past doesn't change the future."

"Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them, Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott told them.

"Bingo." Clint added.

"That's not how it works." Nebula chimed in.

"Well, that's what I heard."

"What? By who? Who told you that?" Bruce asked.

"Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time," Rhodey listed off.

"Quantum Leap," Scott added.

"Mr. Peabody and Sherman," Neyzira added.

"A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time," Rhodey added.