Hawaii Drive-0

The Guardians walked through her home as she led them, then talking to her kids before she shut the door to their room, leading the Guardians into her dinning area. Her husband came in and they argued a bit before he turned the radio off and the lady gestured to the table.

"Yeah, yeah, sit. Let's sit. Okay." Peter said as he took a chair at the table, as did Nebula, Mantis, and Neyzira while Groot looked at the pictures and Drax made his way to the couch. The other citizens pressed their faces up against the window and the lady walked over to it and shut the blinds.

Drax went over to the couch and laid down on it. "I am Groot." Groot told him.

"It's not rude. It's what it's here for." Drax said.

"Drax, sit up!" Nebula demanded. "Idiot." Drax sighed and then sat up.

"Thanks." Neyzira smiled to the lady, who responded in a different language as her husband brought in a tray of drinks.

"Thank you." Peter loudly said to him, and the lady responded again as Neyzira grabbed a drink. "Our friend . . . he's dying. Uh . . ." Peter tried to explain as he looked at Nebula, who then showed a hologram video feed of Rocket in the Med-Bay. The lady leaned in closer to look at the hologram as Peter continued. "We love our friend. But he is dying."

Mantis made a choking sound while sticking her tongue out, Neyzira furrowed her brows at her. "That's not dying, that's already dead." Nebula said as she shut the hologram off. "They'll think he's already dead."

"They'll think we're here on a quest for revenge." Drax said as he laid down on the couch again.

"Drax, sit up." Neyzira told him in a growl. "You're being rude."

"That's what it's here for!" Drax argued.

"Drax, it isn't." Peter sternly told him. "It's made for people to sit shoulder to shoulder right next to each other." He explained. "Get your boots off her pillows."

"I find it hard to believe it doesn't have multiple purposes!" Drax argued as he sat up again, Peter turned to the bat lady.

"I'm sorry. My friend is a dumbass." He told her, Mantis made a noise while sticking her tongue out, similar to the choking sound she made earlier.

"That's the same as your dying." Nebula said.

"Why do you criticize everything?!" Mantis angrily asked Nebula.

"Well, why is it so long then?" Drax asked Peter, still on the couch topic.

"It was a totally different sound." Mantis told Nebula.

"No, it wasn't." Nebula then made a grunting noise. "Dying." Then she made the same noise. "Dumbass. See? It's the same."

Mantis turned to Neyzira. "They're not the same."

Neyzira cringed a bit after swallowing her drink. "Mantis . . . they're very similar." She admitted, Mantis sighed.

"Alright, guys!" Peter exclaimed, their heads all snapped toward him. "Can I proceed, please, to try to save our friend?" Drax started to tumble over on the couch to lay down again. "Drax, I see you!" Peter yelled.

Drax sat back up again before Peter turned to the lady and her husband. "I understand that none of this makes any sense to you right now. We need your help in finding a man." He slowly explained. "Uh, I'm gonna . . . I'm gonna draw. I'm gonna draw the man that we're looking for." Peter said as he pulled up a piece of paper and a crayon.

Neyzira saw Nebula eyeing the drinks. "Try it, it's amazing." She murmured.

"You see that thing on her head? He has a thing like this." Peter continued to tell the lady as he pointed at Nebula's head as she poured herself a drink.