Incredibly Nebulous

Neyzira was walking out into the field when she heard someone call out to her. "Neyzira?" The person called.

Neyzira turned around and saw, as she guessed, Gamora walking up to her. "Hey, Gamora." She muttered.

Gamora walked up to her. "Why are you out here?"

"I would ask you the same thing but I know why," Neyzira huffed. "I heard you and Peter, I didn't want to be in . . ." she stammered as she tried to figure out what to call the place. "The palace, house, thing while you two were fighting!"

Gamora gave Neyzira a sad look before she began to explain. "I was telling Peter about my suspicions of this place and he took things personally."

Neyzira suddenly gasped and held her finger to her lips. "I'm pretty sure Ego can hear you," she whispered.

Gamora stared at her for a moment. "How?"

"He's the planet, he probably has . . ." Neyzira began to trail off as she heard low rumbling. "Ears everywhere . . ." Neyzira turned her head to Gamora as the rumbling got louder. "Do you hear that?"

Gamora listened and looked around, she turned around to face the sky and saw a ship coming in, getting closer and closer until Gamora's eyes widened. "Run!" She shouted as she grabbed Neyzira's hand and the two of them began sprint as the ship fired at the two.

The two ran and jumped off a small cliff as the ship swooped down over the two. Neyzira and Gamora landed on the ground and looked up to see the ship fly off.

"Psychopath!" Gamora growled.

"Who?!" Neyzira asked, still unsure as the ship turned back around and fired at the two.

Both of them got up and ran toward a nearby cave as the ship flew over it and stopped shooting. The two stopped to catch their breathe but it didn't last long as the ship flew straight back at them two and began to fire. Neyzira and Gamora ran deeper into the cave as the ship rammed inside, sliding around and crashing as it kept shooting at the two.

Suddenly, the ground collapsed and the two let out a scream as they fall through it, landing on some ground as the ship flew over them and crashed into one end of the cave. Neyzira stayed on the ground as Gamora looked over to see one of the guns from the ship was nearby, she walked over to the gun and picked it up, placing it over her shoulder.

Gamora twisted up a wire and the gun began to rapid fire at the ship, she let out a scream as she walked closer to the ship, with the gun still on her shoulder. When the gun ran out, the ship collapsed and fell through the ground. Gamora walked over to the edge to see that the ship was on fire, she shook her head and then jumped down and ran over to the ship.

Neyzira got up with a tired and annoyed huff and walked over to the edge and looked down to see Gamora with Nebula, Neyzira's eyes widened in shock since she had no idea Nebula was the one in the ship.

"I win. I win! I bested you in combat." Nebula told Gamora.

"No. I saved your life." Gamora replied to her.

"Well, you were stupid enough to let me live." Nebula said.

"You let me live!" Gamora shouted.

"I don't need you always trying to beat me!" Nebula growled.

"I'm not the one that just flew across the universe just because I wanted to win." Gamora shouted at Nebula, who glared at her.

"Do not tell me what I want." Nebula growled at her.

"I don't need to tell you what you want! It's obvious!" Gamora shouted at her sister.

"You were the one who wanted to win. And I just wanted a sister!" Nebula angrily shouted. Gamora stared at her sister, shocked. Nebula took a few deep breaths before she calmed down. "You were all I had. But you were the one who needed to win. Thanos pulled my eye from my head . . . and my brain from my skull . . . and my arm from my body . . . because of you."