Whoas-Feratu

A little while later, Thanos had arrived on Titan just as Nebula planned. There, Doctor Strange floated with his legs crossed as Thanos approached. The rest hid behind the rubble of Titan.

"Oh, you're much more of a Thanos." Strange nonchalantly spoke.

"I take it the Ebony Maw is dead . . ." Thanos started. ". . . This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts." Strange said, getting out of his floating position.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked. Neyzira and Parker sat on top of a large ruin over where Strange stood, Parker casual but her with her hands dug into the wreckage, peering down.

"Let me guess. Your home?" Strange asked obviously.

Thanos started to smile reminiscently. "It was. And it was beautiful." He used the Reality Stone to show Strange how Titan looked before it was destroyed. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide?"

"But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass." The illusion faded into the ruined state of Titan.

"Congratulations. You're a prophet," Strange sarcastically spoke. "Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist. I call that . . . mercy."

"And then what?"

"I finally rest . . . and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe." Thanos said, looking out into the sky of Titan. "The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find our will equal to yours" Strange said, using his hand motions to activate his powers.

"Ours?" Thanos looked up in time to a see a chunk of wreckage coming down on him from Parker pushing it down. Thanos tried to use the Power Stone to stop, but it was too late. The wreckage crushed him. Tony flew in from his hiding spot, his full iron suit activated.

"Piece of cake, hm?" Tony said, landing.

"Yeah, if your goal was to tick him off." Peter said, jumping over the wreckage he was hiding in, Neyzira sprinting after.

The wreckage on top of Thanos erupted, the pieces glowing with purple. He shouted as he used the power stone to force the wreckage pieces at Tony. Parker webbed Thanos' eyes, swinged, and kicked him in the face. Neyzira jumped down onto his chest and dug her nails in while he was blinded, then pressing her feet up against him to kick herself off and rip her nails out. He fell to the ground in agony.

Strange summoned a blade, but Thanos stopped it with his hand, and teared the web from his eyes, while using the power stone to fix the hole in his chest. He advanced on Strange, and kicked him just as Strange summons a shield, absorbing the force of his blow, but knocking him back.

The battle went on with the heroes attacking Thanos one at a time, him slowly losing strength.

"Do not let him close his fist." Strange told his cloak, it seemed to nod in a way. The cloak closed around Thanos' fist, and the mine on his back goes off. Parker appeared on his right from a portal.

"Magic!" He exclaimed as he leapt through a portal, kicking Thanos in the head. "More magic!" He then leapt into another portal. As Thanos tried to recover, he appeared through another portal. "Magic with a kick— WOAH!" Before he could finish, Thanos turned, grabbing him from the air, and throwing him to the ground, with his hand around his neck.