The Thorfast Club

A year had passed since Thor technically joined the Guardians. He had been through his highs and his lows. He had even gone and lost all that weight he gained during the Blip.

But right now, Thor brought the team to the planet, Indigarr, under the idea it'd be like a holiday. What none of them did realize was that it had been invaded.

Drax, Mantis, Nebula, Rocket, Peter, and Neyzira fired back at the army as best they could, but those guys were taking out the people left and right.

The team quickly remembered why Neyzira didn't usually use a gun, because she was horrible. Her aim was off, she kept complaining about her fingers cramping, and she was not careful at all, turning around and aiming the weapon at her teammates multiple times without noticing until one of them freaked out.

"Where the hell is Thor?" Peter asked the team as they kept firing.

"Wherever he is, he needs to get down here fast!" Rocket shouted.

Neyzira was trying to carefully aim her weapon. "If he's meditating again I'm gonna rip his bones out and put them back in place incorrectly." She angrily growled.

"Focus on shooting," Nebula told her with slight annoyance. Neyzira rolled her eyes and shot, the recoil causing the gun to go flying back and hit her in the eye. Neyzira fell back with a loud yell of pain.

Mantis gasped and ran over. "NEYZ!" She dramatically yelled.

Rocket grumbled. "You two go get blondie, we'll keep fighting in an actual war." He turned to Peter as Neyzira and Mantis started walking away. "I'm telling you, Sakaar made her such a drama queen."

"Really," Peter agreed.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Neyzira and Mantis walked up and saw Thor sitting on the hill of the mountain, under a large tree, with his eyes closed, meditating. The wind was blowing and made the wind chimes ring.

"Thor." Neyzira called out, a hand still over her hurt eye. He hadn't moved nor opened his eyes, she called a couple more times to no avail. "Thor, we need your help to win the battle." She said, and suddenly he turned to her.

"I am helping to win the battle." Thor said, Neyzira scoffed and turned to Mantis.

"You knock him out, put him to sleep, that way we can drag him down." Neyzira whispered to her.

"I am too muscled, you do not have the strength." Thor replied, barely looking at her.

Mantis turned to Neyzira. "He's right."

Neyzira loudly whined and rolled the eye she didn't have covered. "Thor, Peter's gonna be disappointed in me if I can't bring you back to the others." She continued to whine with nearly every word, something she started to do lately to annoy others. Seeing that still didn't work, she put her hand on her hip. "Fine, I guess they'll just make a statue of us saving the planet instead of him, since he's too busy to be a hero—"

"Hold on!" Thor immediately stood up. "It wouldn't hurt to go help those innocent people down there. Let's get to it, shall we?" He said and he pulled Stormbreaker out of the ground, uprooting it. Then he hopped onto it, like a witch with a broomstick. "Must hurry, okay? People are dying. I'll meet you down there." Thor said before he jumped off of the cliff and took off flying. "Hurry up!" He called out back to the girls.

Neyzira looked to Mantis, them both shaking their heads. "I'm not the only one who thought he'd make our jobs easier, right?" Neyzira asked, starting to head back to the battlefield with Mantis following.