The 12% Gang

On board the Milano, the group sat around in a circle, except Peter, who was getting yelled at by Rocket. "You call that "figured it out?!" We're gonna rob the guys who just beat us senseless!"

"Oh, you want to talk about senseless?! How about trying to save us by blowing us up?!" Peter yelled back.

"We were only gonna blow you up if they didn't turn you over!"

"And how on earth were they gonna turn us over when you only gave them a count of five?!"

"We not on Earth!" Neyzira yelled, she now wore a bandage over her glass stab wound.

Rocket nodded. "And we didn't have time to work out the minutiae of the plan." He added. "This is what we get for acting altruistically!" He said incredulously to Groot, Neyzira, and Drax.

"I am Groot." Groot said, Neyzira nodded with him.

"They are ungrateful." Rocket nodded in agreeance.

"What's important now is we get the Ravagers' army to help us save Xandar." Gamora said.

"How you know Ravagers not stab us in back?" Neyzira questioned.

"We'll figure that part out later." Peter answered, Neyzira sighed and shook her head.

"We have to stop Ronan." Gamora said.

"How?" Rocket questioned.

"I have a plan." Peter confidently stated.

"You've got a plan?"

"Yes."

"First of all, you're copying me from when I said I had a plan."

"No, I'm not. People say that all the time, it's not that unique of a thing to say."

"Secondly, I don't even believe you have a plan."

"I have part of a plan!"

"What percentage of a plan do you have?" Drax asked.

"You don't get to ask questions after the nonsense you pulled on Knowhere." Gamora stated.

Drax was offended and shocked at what she said. "I just saved Quill!"

"We've already established that you destroying the ship that I'm on is not saving me." Peter said.

"When did we establish it?"

"Like three seconds ago!"

"I wasn't listening, I was thinking of something else." Drax said indifferently, making Gamora exclaim in frustration.

"She's right, you don't get an opinion." Rocket said to Drax, agreeing with Gamora. He then focused on Peter. "What percentage?"

Peter thought for a moment. "I don't know, twelve percent." He shrugged.

"Twelve percent?!" Rocket laughed out loud.

"That not sound real." Neyzira glared at Peter, like he was lying.

"'Twelve percent' doesn't sound real?" Peter questioned back.

"Yes." Neyzira angrily nodded.

"It is real," Peter pointed to her then pointed to Rocket, who continued to laugh. "And that's a fake laugh."

"It's real!" Rocket told him.

"Totally fake."

"That is the most real, authentic, hysterical laugh of my entire life because that is not a plan."

"It's barely a concept." Gamora added.

Peter was shocked. "You're taking their side?"

"I am Groot."