Let it Be.

"I'm pretty sure you're the messiah," Jer tells me as we toss another one of the musty couches into the dumpsters out back. The place needed a serious renovation.

"Yeah?" I say, just to muse him. Jer seems unfazed by the tone of my response.

"Totally. You've resurrected two times now. Pretty sure you're Jesus," he says in all seriousness which makes me laugh. It's just what I've needed after the last hectic two weeks. It's been silent on this side of Portland, strangely.

"Yeah. That seems to be a logical conclusion." Stella chimes from one of the plastic lawn chairs. She's sworn off strenuous activities for the next few days, including those of the mental kind when Rosalyn comes around asking about color choices for the walls.

"Right?" Jer's tone raises an octave as Stella plays a long with him.

"Yes, how amazing is it that Jesus came back in the body of a seventeen year old werewolf. Astounding!" Stella dramatically exclaims. Jeremy laughs with us both.

"What's so funny?" Rosalyn asks as she strolls out of the back door, decorative pillow tucked under one arm and another carries more color palettes.

"Jeremy thinks Ronnie's the messiah." Stella says. Rosalyn huffs.

"Yeah, just like he thought of I was Margot Robbie last night. He kept mumbling her name in his sleep while trying to reach for me." Rosalyn comments. Jeremy seems unfazed by the admission, instead he grins when Stella and I laugh again.

"Just know you're my number one, Rosie!" He hollers when she turns, walking off to go ask Tristan about the pillows and if they'll go good with the new couch.

"Don't have side hoes, Jeremy," I tell him teasingly. "Not even in your sleep. Your girlfriend will skewer you."

"Yeah, but Rosalyn hasn't even agreed to be my girlfriend and Margot Robbie has. She tells me she loves me every night while she wanks me-"

Stella gags and holds up a hand in a command to stop from completing the sentence. Though she has saved us most of the details, I'm just as disturbed from the little Jeremy has told us. "Can you not, Jeremy? I think I liked you better when you were in a coma."

Jeremy abandons the task of helping me haul the last couch into the dumpster, rushing to where Stella sits. She kicks at him to stop as he secures an arm around neck and gives her a noogie. I roll my eyes at his antics.

"No you didn't! I'm your Jea Bear!" He shouts. Stella manages to squirm from his grasp.

"Yeah, well Jer Bear is about to get his ass beat if he touches me again!" Stella warns, a stern finger pointed in his direction. He holds his hand up in surrender.

"Alright!" He agrees when Stella stomps her foot and leers close with raised fists. I shake my head as I lean against the old couch, arms crossed over my chest.