Fruition.

"I want a new room mate."

I peer over my shoulder at a sour-faced brunette. "Hi Elena," I greet calmly. "Why do you want a new room mate?"

"Stella locked me out!" She exclaims and I hum, flipping through the papers in front of me. "Are you even listening, Alpha?"

"Why did she lock you out?" I ask.

"She was with that blonde kid," She says and with that, my attention is diverted to her fully.

"Adam?"

"Yeah, whatever. Who gives a shit about his name? The important part is that I wasn't able to-"

"-I'll make sure to speak to her and assign you a new room mate. Perhaps one of the other girls that you know."

Elena seems pleased with my response since she flashes a satisfied smirk with a curt, "thank you," before wandering back out of the kitchen. I shake my head at her retreating form.

Collecting the papers in my hands, I make my way to I know where Stella will be. To my surprise, she's missing from her usual spot out back on one of those benches. Instead, I find her where I thought to look second; with Adam.

I cock a brow at the scene, Stella propped on Adam's bed while the blonde haired-boy lounges in a chair directly across the bed. He has that same rubber football in his hands.

"Hey," I call from the doorway, papers now tucked under my arms.

Stella gazes at me calmly from the corner of her eye, "hey Ron."

"Hi Ronnie." Adam chimes as he tosses the ball back to her. They continue to pass the ball between them — like the way Cliff and Adam had been doing the day before. The sight is something quite to behold, I assure you. You know, seeing as Stella could barely stand the kid in the first place.

"Elena says you locked her out of the room last night," I drawl as I prompt Stella's side of the story. But she doesn't even object to it or shout her side of the story. Instead, she merely nods. "Okay..." I begin, confused. "Why?"

"Adam was over and Elena is annoying. Simple." She says as she shrugs.

"She wants a new room mate."

"So?" Stella rolls her eyes. "This isn't a freaking dorm. I'll just move to one of the rooms upstairs."

Adam swivels in his chair, his eyes shuffling awkwardly between the both of us. "Sorry, Ron. I didn't know about Elena."

"It's fine, Adam." I offer him a timid smile. "Come take a walk with me, Stella. I have documents you might like to see."

Stella pushes herself off the bed, offering a brief wave over her shoulder at Adam. He returns the gesture before hopping on his now unoccupied bed. I make sure to close the door behind me.

"What is it?" Stella questions as she eyes the papers under my arm. I pass them to her and we make a straight shoot for the exit door to the courtyard. It seems to be the only place you can find privacy now a days. Most of the boys have been glued to the TV downstairs since it arrived. "Are these the hunters locations?"

"Yeah," I answer when we reach the door. I'm greeted with the beams of the sun blaring down at us. I shield my eyes till we find shade under one of the trees and take a seat. "See how they're all concentrated in North Cali and Idaho?"

Stella nods. "No wonder I've never heard of them till now," she mumbles. "Any updates on Beckett?"

"No. He seems to have stayed put, but the whole thing is making me nervous. Especially now that I know more about the hunters. But he did send me a care package a few days ago."