Ultraviolence.

NOT EDITED!

                     My breakfast consists of cookies.

Calla has made pancakes, but they are charred and resembles scabs. Jeremy douses them in syrup and tries to shovel his way through but he gives up half way and eats one of the leftover cakes we brought home yesterday. 

The new kids surround us at the table and I take my time to study them all while Liam is busy chatting with Lance. Ruby is the first who introduces herself to me and I find that her hair fits her name. She laughs when I tell her this and fingers her fire engine red hair. She is pretty, I guess, with dark brown eyes and pale skin and a dusting of freckles across her nose. Her lips are polished a ruby red color as well.

Ruby then goes out of her way to introduce me to Paz, who is mostly quiet with inky black hair that sticks up in all different directions and equally dark eyes. He offers me a small smile and that is all. Marcelo is next, his skin is a the shade of toffee and his eyes are this beautiful brown and green and gold mix. He seems friendly enough when he tells me my eyes are pretty and I compliment him back. 

I'm already aware of who Tristan is but Ruby introduces him again and this time I offer the faintest of smiles. He returns it and I wonder where the leader of their trio is and Ruby informs me that she is still asleep.

But then Rosalyn descends down the staircase in a silk robe and tiny shorts and she is all smiles as her perfectly curled blonde hair falls down her back. She almost looks like royalty with the way she walks, hands clasped and head held high. She offers to take over for Calla and surprisingly, makes pancakes that are actually edible.

Jeremy is dazzled by her.

He takes time away from eating from just watching her walk around and when she leans down to greet him with a kiss on the cheek - this is her posh way of greeting everyone - he touches her hair and when she pulls back and beams at him, I'm sure he's close to swooning. 

"She wants the D," Jer whispers to Stella who rolls her eyes and stabs another piece of her pancake and I can guess Stella is imagining it's Rosalyn's face. Stella truly does not like Rosalyn and it is painfully obvious with the way she glares. Stella and I have a certain dislike for the tall blonde, especially when she leers close to Liam and presses a kiss to his cheek and I feel like ripping her gold hair from her head.

Stella sees my annoyed expression and smirks and it makes me feel better that I have someone to share my hatred with. 

"I was thinking we should do something tonight, you know, when the others arrive." Rosalyn voices as she takes a seat next to Tristan. "We could all bond better that way."

"This isn't fucking summer camp," Stella retorts before anyone else can chime in. "They're coming here so we can kill the Purgatory."

"I'm aware, Stella." Rosalyn is the perfect image of calm as she meets Stella's eyes. "But it is good that we get to know one another so we work easier together. We are all a team now, aren't we?"

Her group nods and agrees and praises her like she is their queen. 

"I think it'd be a great idea, Ros!" Calla calls as she wobbles out of the kitchen, a fresh batch of pancakes on her plate. "Maybe we can have a barbecue, or oh! A bonfire. I've been craving chocolate like crazy."

Rosalyn oozes with joy at the mention of a bonfire, "I think it's perfect, Cal! I have these really cute Christmas lights we can drape around. Oh my god, It'd be great!"