Final Battle pt. 2

My gaze follows the movement of the opposing pack, a stampede making their way towards the middle of the field while my pack behind me grows restless.

"Hold." I command, arms folded behind my back as I can hear the snarls ripple through the crowd and the scratch of nails against dirt. I tilt my head to the side when they reach the middle of the field, charging straight for us, waiting for the correct timing. "Fire."

I reminiscence on the arsenal of bullets, syringes, and more we'd discovered in the back of stolen car we obtained before reaching Sun Valley. Now I watch it rain down from the sky, bullets making impact with the various wolves running through the field and watch as their lifeless bodies hit the floor, causing other's to stumble over fallen bodies and crash into the ground.

I can make out Beckett's distant figure, falling to the back as the rain of bullets wipes out his front defenses before they can even meet mine. It is only after the shower of bullets end that I make the motion for the left perimetere to sweep in and take out the ones that charge forward, creating a circle around the wolves that emerge from his side. I turn to other's behind me, "flank from the back and take out the rest of his forces on the sides. Accept any surrenders from the wolves that no longer wish to fight and leave Beckett alive until he's properly dealt with. Go!"

I make eye contact with Liam for a brief moment before he runs off with the others, leading the pack with him as they diverge into the woods on my command, to the remaining second line -- which Stella leads -- I tell, "go to their compound and find the deserters. Seize the children and women; provide them with the choice of staying or leaving . After that, burn it all down."

They let out a chorus of howls and Stella leads the stampede in the opposite of direction of Liam's. The allied packs know to hold the surrounding area in chance of escapee's or a surprise attack from the side.

My task is solely to assist on the main field till I eventually plow my way through the field to the other side, and towards the old compound. There is a brewing desire inside of me to see it burn -- after any children or women are ushered out.

I shift in into wolf form, seeing one of my allied members get hit on the side from an opposing wolf while battling one in front of him. I sweep in to help him, jumping over and embedding my teeth into the soft spot of their neck. A yelp sounds as I shake them like a rag doll and press my paw into their back, a silent surrender being empathized. They squirm under my grip, unrelenting to give in; so I end it.

I push the lifeless body to the side and clench on to the hind legs of the other opposing wolfs, pulling him onto his body. His limbs grow lax, a clear show that he does not want to challenge. A silent surrender. I let him go and the allied members shows his thanks with a gentle nod before savagely taking down another member.

I cut a path through the fallen, glancing over some of the glassy faces of strangers and allies alike. I refuse to stop.

I make my way through the brush, seeing that my allies have successfully secured the outskirts, where the opposing wolfs find themselves crowded with my pack members. I near closer, catching the attention of the snarling wolves. I change back, standing in front of the immobile wolves as they are circled.