Dark Matter.

NOT EDITED!

If I see one comment about telling me I spelled this or that wrong.. I will delete it. I'll edit it when I have the time and make sure to read the AN!

---------

            I was the first to react.

"Jeremy!" I leap off Liam at that instant and embrace him. Jeremy seems shocked by the reponse but either way he hugs me back.

Stella plops herself on the other side of me, still pressing the towel to her neck. Dr. Ackhart's starts to protest that she should return to the bed so he can get a look at her neck.

"It'll heal," She snarls at him as he attempts to peel the towel away. "You should check on Avalon. Her situation is much more serious."

"Avalon?" Jeremy chimes as he pulls away from our embrace. "Wait." Jeremy pauses, peers around both Stella and I and meets the eyes of Mr. Farley before taking in the room slowly. "This is new. Why when we were here we didn't have a freaking hospital wing? You should have invested in this sooner!"

"Especially since you got your ass whooped every week," Stella teases and reaches over to tug on one of his ears. Jeremy hisses in pain and swats at her hand. "Nice going on almost killing yourself, loser."

"It was for the sake of science," Jeremy responds while Mr. Farley merely seems confused. Liam joins us on the bed, too, though he picks me up and settles me up on his lap again. I don't complain. "Didn't you miss me, Stella?"

Stella rolls her eyes but she leans in anyway, giving him a short hug. It's shocking for all of us, even Mr. Farley who's already majorly confused. "Who else would I be able to fuck with?"

"Definitely not Ronnie and Liam since they are fucking with each other already." Jeremy laughs loudly and so does Stella and I curse her for her poor choice of words. Of course Jeremy would crack jokes about Liam after waking up from a freaking comma. "Did you get to touch Ronnie's boobs while I was passed out, Liam?"

"Okay," Mr. Farley declares loudly. "I think that we should get back to what's important."

Even though I'm positively sure I loathe Mr. Farley, for once, I am glad that he has opened his mouth. I can only imagine what Liam's reply would be.

"Can someone explain to me what happened after I passed out before he starts talking about something I have no clue about?"

So Stella begins. She tells him about the day after he passed out, which makes me cringe when she goes into detail over our fight, that I thought he was going to die and therefor was freaking out - he pauses to tell me that he's flattered before motioning for her to continue - and then begins to delve into our trip here.

At one point into the story, Mr. Farley seems to grow frustrated with Stella's story-telling and leaves with Dr. Ackhart, which I'm positive he's occupying his time with Avalon because he comes in and out and fetches various medical supplies and then it's start to dawn on me that Stella might have done serious damage to that girl.

Not that it wasn't great watching - because it was, even Jeremy said it must have been awesome to watch and I know Jeremy has a soft spot for girl fights - but if that girl is seriously injured, it's a risk of getting kicked out and we have no where to go as of now.

I don't like it here as much as Liam or Stella, but if we're back on the road again with no money or food and running constantly, we'll end up in the same predicament and what happens if that time, one of us gets seriously injured? I don't like to admit it, but perhaps Mr. Farley had saved Jeremy's life. 

Dr. Ackhart put him on fluids and took care of him and made sure his vitals were good and I don't know what would have happened if we didn't turn to them.