Sweet Madness.

Well, this is just topped off the whole day. First, the van breaking down. Second, Jeremy's endless whining and third, having a gun pointed in my face.

I mean, could this Charlotte chick perhaps picked a better time? Like when I didn't need to pee super badly and when I wasn't having such a bad day? Then again, maybe she could just put me out of my misery. 

Then I wouldn't have to hear Jeremy's whining and endure Liam's silent scowling. And I also wouldn't have to deal with Stella's constant snarling and her angry rants whens someone tries to sit in the passenger next to her while she's driving.

Though I have to say getting shot in the face wasn't the way I envisioned my exit in the world. I always thought Beckett or the Purgatory would be the one to take me out of this world. 

It would be pretty funny, though, if the Purgatory or Beckett found out I got shot by some waitress. I bet they would be pissed.

At least I'd have the pleasure of knowing they hadn't got to me. Some Charlotte chick had instead.

Are you serious, Ronnie? My conscience screeches, you have a gun being pointed in your face! Do something!

Right. I needed to devise a plan to get myself out this situation. The first objective was to stay calm and not give anything away. And to ignore the fact that she had just called me a wolf. And a bitch.

Though I did get the funny pun. A bitch. A female dog. I was, in my eyes, just a over sized dog and I was a female. So I guess the term was somewhat fitting. Ha.

Focus, my mind screams again, focus! 

Maybe I really am going insane, I think duly as I scan the bathroom, looking for a possible weapon of sort, though I made no attempt to move. I was scared that if I did move, the girl would pull the trigger.

"Are you mute or just stupid?" Charlotte snaps. I blink, my eyes darting to hers.

Her grey eyes are cold and calculating, but I notice the slight tremble in her hands as she points the gun at me. 

Still, I don't underestimate her. She doesn't smell completely human, though I'm positive that second scent doesn't necassirly belong to her. It's as if it is someone's scent, someone who isn't exactly human...

Boyfriend! She mentioned a boyfriend!

Her words replay in my head as I ponder the possibility of the scent being her boyfriends. That's how she must know of me. Her boyfriend must be a wolf. A wolf with a pack around the area.

Or I could be totally wrong and she could just be mixed. You know, half human and werewolf. Was that even possible?

Of course it was. There was such thing as human and werewolves mating. Though I wasn't so sure half werewolves could shift. From what I've learned, I've never heard of a half werewolf being able to shift. Just possessing some traits of a wolf. Like the whole nail-talon-growing thing and the pupils dilating and the whole fang thing. The creepy stuff, basically. 

I mean, there was no other possibility to think of. I didn't have time to think of another possibility, you know, the whole gun in my face think was starting to freak me out.

Did I mention I really need to pee?

"I'm talking to you!" She hisses, edging closer to me where I can feel the cold steel of barrel brush against my nose.

My eyes go cross as I stare down the barrel of the gun. Slowly, I raise my hands in the air, a 'I-surrender' kind of gesture. 

This chicks a psycho.