Renegade.

Not edited.

      That bitch Charlotte is back. 

That's the only thought that runs across my mind the moment Stella and Jeremy walk off. Well, that, and the fact that I should probably put my shirt and bra back on. 

And I probably would have if it weren't for Liam who's seemed to collapse against me, resting his head into the crook of my neck with a heavy sigh and then a growl of frustration following. 

I guess I'm a little frustrated too, you know? It figures the one time we want to be left alone something happens and the moment is totally ruined.

But I mean at least it was Jeremy and Stella who had found us first. It'd be quite embarrassing if the other pack - this nameless pack who wanted us dead - had found Liam and I. Me, topless, with Liam going to.. ahem, as Jeremy says, 'boob town.'

At this moment, I really did want to confront them for interrupting our freaking alone time. I'd back hand that bitch Charlotte to Tokyo along with the rest of her stupid boyfriend's pack if it bought us alone time.

You know what, no. I'd back hand that bitch to Tokyo just for her to leave us all alone. I didn't need another person attempting to kill us. Another person to be looking out for.

I had enough anxiety dealing with the Purgatory and Beckett, so if this chick wanted to fight, I would give her one.

And oh my god, I think Stella is rubbing off on me.

I echo Liam's heavy sigh and press my palms to his shoulder, pushing him back slightly so I can catch his attention and be able to look him in the eye. And he does. Well, for at least a minute or two till his eyes stray to my uncovered chest. 

Of course, now with the whole situation dawning down us, I immediately blush and fumble to get my bra back up before reaching around and snapping the clasp back into place. Which is a real hassle if you ask me.

Especially when your boyfriend has you pushed up against a bark of a tree and doesn't insist on helping you. Then again, he was dying for it to come off and not exactly on. 

"Liam, you're going to have to let me down." I say, raising a brow at him as he sighs - again - and finally makes eye contact with me. 

"Why can't we have a moment of peace for at least five minutes?" Liam murmurs, leaning into my neck once again and inhaling softly before nuzzling the skin there. I almost want to ask him if he heard what Stella said. We had company on the way. And not the pleasant kind either.

And I was not about to put on a free show for them. No matter how much Liam's hormones was getting in the way. 

"Did you not hear Stella?" I voice, "We have company. And I would really prefer if they didn't see me in my bra, so let me down."

Liam pulls back with a snarl and let's me down abruptly. I nearly lose my footing but Liam catches my arm at the last second and steadies me. I'm attempted to glare at him and tell him to stop acting childish, but I know it isn't really his fault. 

Putting off the whole mating bond, if anything, has made his patience worse. Of course the pull was strong for me too, but since I wasn't marked nor the male in the relationship, the urge to mate wasn't as strong as it was for him. 

Males just wanted to mate so they could prove that they're the Alpha and shit. And get you pregnant. Which, I hoped, would not be happening any time soon for me.

The interruption was annoying, yes, but I mean if we would have.. consummated the bond without protection, I could be signing up for the next season of Teen Mom soon enough.