You Make Me Complete(ly Miserable)

Scene 1: The Helmsley Hotel

Leo Rylin

"How early did you have to wake up to get here before school?" Heather asked, pulling me by my hands into her place.

"Don't worry about it," I smirked.

"I'm sorry, I would have suggested after, but I'm sure you have big plans."

"Why?" I challenged, even though I knew she knew.

"Oh, no reason in particular. Something about today feels special," she said, nonchalantly, still holding onto me as we went up to her bedroom.

"It's not."

"It is."

"Nah." I shrugged, standing in front of her bed now.

"Happy birthday!" Heather jumped on me, pushing me down on the mattress. Something about the way she smells makes me want to bury my face in her skin.

"Thank you, butterfly."

"You're all grown up."

"Tell my mom that."

"Whatever she said is probably right," Heather teased. I jokingly rolled my eyes in response, but I'm really distracted. It's not that you're on top of me, it's that you used to be all the time and that was just us. I have so many memories of you smiling at me from up there. Deja vu has never been this good before... "Oh, I'm sorry," Heather apologizes after seeing my eyes glued to how our bodies fit together. She started to climb off of me, but I held her up.

"Fuck it. Our clothes are on."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I know this is where you're most comfortable." I put my hands on her waist and she smiled.

She kept smiling but I saw her start to get shy. "I'm sorry for being crazy yesterday..."

"Don't apologize to me."

"Accept my apology," she leaned forward.

"No," my lips brushed across hers. "I don't accept it," I said lowly, kissing her teasingly. "What are you going to do, huh?"

Heather hummed with our lips pressed together like I said something pleasure-inducing. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I could feel her legs squeezing tighter around me. Oh, Heather.

I pushed on her thigh so her body would move back out of the danger zone. If she kept rubbing against me, I wouldn't be able to control how my dick would react.

She kissed me harder and I let out an arrogant chuckle when her teeth took my lip between them. You're trying so many ways to tell me.

I kept up, going her pace and no further—though her pace was fast enough. She sighs blissfully without pulling away and I'm tempted to do the same. What can I say, I still like teasing her. My shirt gets pulled into her grasp, the nostalgia of it makes me more receptive...for a while, I'm willing to ignore that she's grinding on me again...and that liking it is a slippery slope. She puts her hand under the hem and slowly drags it up my chest—I stop her there. The second clothes come off, we lose this.

Not too much skin-to-skin, butterfly.

"Nothing," she sighs again—this time in frustration as she lays next to me.