VICTIMS

-x-

That box has a lot of supplies, way more than Sun expected.

And what did he find? A sewing kit!

Now, Sun isn't that great with sewing, he never had time to learn that. Though, he was good and patching things! So... he has a perfect idea!

After he got Moon's consent to the idea, of course. Sun isn't going to mess with his counterpart's things (and Moon wouldn't let him, honestly), that'll be rude. Besides, it was better to get more ideas from him than to settle for one thing.

And that's what got them to fix a little thing about the nightcap.

It wasn't a big problem, no, not really. It isn't like they've worn the thing for much anyway too. But Sun's idea was just a perfect solution for a problem that is yet to happen.

With the sewing kit came other cloths and fabric, not so much was there but they felt like silk! So soft and velvety.

The nightcap Moon suddenly claimed as his didn't have a problem with it. The bell was something they could easily fix later on, but the cap wasn't too loose or tight and it was just the perfect kind of heavy. No, what made Sun have this idea is the fact he didn't want to wear what is Moon's (and because the thing was too warm for his liking). Moon doesn't mind, of course. They were one and the same but also different; they had been sharing everything since day one and none of them minded that. It was in their natural, they'd say, it just felt right to share. That, however, does not mean both liked the same things, and Sun would say the cap is too hot for him to wear.

What's the solution? Easy, don't wear the nightcap. But that got them to the problem that he'd have to carry it by hand if he switched from Moon, and that would be both inconvenient and might get the thing dirty.

That's where the soft red ribbons he found will make use.

The nightcap was made of two layers, which means he could easily sew the ribbons to the inside layer of it, where the sewing wouldn't show up on the outside. He cut the ribbon into two long pieces and sewed them on either side of the first layer. The sewing was easy, the fabric wasn't too thick so it didn't resist, which is a plus!

When that's done, he made a little bow with the end of the ribbons, tying them together. Now, when Moon wears it, he'll hide the tied ribbons inside the nightcap before he wears it, hiding it completely from view and the soft ribbons aren't going to be felt against his rays. Then, when Sun is host, he could pull the ribbons out, which are still tied, then slip the cap behind, letting it rest like a hood over their back. The ribbons will be used as supporters around their neck, holding the cap in place.

And just like that, they can have the nightcap with them all the time! Problem solved.

Sun nods, a proud smile on his face as he sets the now-finished nightcap where it belongs; which was hanging over their upper back like a hood. Oh, he could feel how grateful Moon is without the other even saying a word! The blond sends his own love and care thoughts back, almost vibrating in place at his achievement.

Putting everything away, including the drawing supplies, Sun looks down at the plushie, the thought of making the goose wear a bow ribbon around its neck was a cool idea, but Sun will leave that for later.

Now. Well... Sun thinks two hours had passed, probably. There was no clock here so he can't really know for sure.

Oh! Didn't Moon say he'd color too?

-x-

"Is this... not a good time?" You ask, hearing multiple noises coming from the other end of the call. Well, Freddy had told you now was the best to call, since his friend is free. Though, by the loud noise, you really started to feel they might not actually be as Freddy claimed.