~1✨

||•|| I have tried two writing styles and the one with which I started writing wasn't appealing to me so I'll be editing the initial chapters to make sure they are more presentable. So stay tuned.

||•|| The Target for the chapter
~ votes:- 460
~ comments:- 30

||•|| Word Count:- 704 words

(Author's pov)

"Yuv, you better be serious, the actual fuck Are you even saying Just leave this playboy attitude of yours." Vihaan shouted at his younger brother's antics.

"What playboy, I simply admitted that i want to marry her what's wrong with this I ain't getting this and Atleast i will treat her better than what you do with Heer...". Yuvaan proclaimed, anger dripping his voice as harsh words escaped his mouth. Vihaan questioned his love for Diya how could he do this were Yuvaan's thoughts.

At the same moment he received a smack at back of his head, it was none other than Ayaan.

"What Heer huh, Give her respect she is your bhabhi." Ayaan said grabbing their attention.

(Sister in law)

"I respect her alot you all know it, disrespecting her or their relationship weren't my intentions". Yuvaan proclaimed and left the place totally pissed.

"What's with this attitude of his?" Ayaan asked confused.

Vihaan sighed and replied "He has just lost it... leave it and you tell me about Vedika how is it going between you both." Vihaan questioned as he massaged his temples, trying to subsidize his anger which is on the peak for now.

"Nothing much bhai she asked me to meet her but I simply declined." Ayaan exclaimed shrugging off his shoulders as if it's nothing new to him.

"Ayaan mei tera kya krun? tu kab sudhrega? She is putting an effort you should try it too try to change yourself a bit around her you both are getting married within a week think about it. It's an important matter to be considered." Vihaan said giving a piece of mind to his brother.

(what should i do with you, when will you correct yourself?)

Ayaan mindlessly nodded and left knowing that he won't be doing any of these such things and talking to her was a far cry.

"You tell others to mend their relationship what about yours, If one knows how to suggest then one should also consider oneself to implement it..." A voice boomed in the hall as she came from behind making him groan, he closed his eyes in displeasure.

"Damm it Heer! Just leave this topic of yours." Vihaan stated being all annoyed by now.

"Why should I, Did you even tried or thought about your wife in these 2 months of our marriage. Did you ever showcased your concern about the fact that you are bound to a freaking person not an object with whom you have to dedicate all of your life". She exclaimed poking her finger at his chest being all hurt.

"Yuvaan was right atleast he is the one who truly cares about me unlike someone and about Diya's topic.

He really loves her I have seen him changing I know how much of his playboy character is developed by now. I observe him the whole time and I do consider the fact of caring about the family unlike someone." She mocked him again, feeling helpless on how he is declining their relationship.

"I'll talk to Sid bhai he'll surely understand unlike someone dumb like you" She declared being determined of her next step.

With this Vihaan harshly gripped her arm pulling her towards him with a force as he gripped her shoulder tightly in his hold causing it to leave bruises.

"I'm warning you if my Yuv will be hurt I won't spare you" his voice getting deep with every word he uttered as he suppressed his urge to destroy something around to calm himself.

"Vihaan! Leave me its hurting." Heer spoke wriggling out of his hold, succeeding she freed herself from him.

"Mr. Vihaan Singh Rajvanshi dare you manhandle me next time or I'll tell who Heer is!" She roared at him glaring with fury in her eyes which she never showed earlier. For sure Heer was something different.

~

Comment, vote and follow.

For character aesthetics follow my insta handle...

(Insta:- chahat02_writes)