~13✨

Happy 1k reads to us 🥂.
Now we have to take it to 5k can we?

(Target votes:-9, comments:- 2)

(Author's pov)

Ayaan:- "vedika I didn't knew that you are this emotional. I didn't mean to hurt you.."

Vedika:- "you dont know anything about me."

She sniffled while Ayaan felt more guilty he hesitated to say anything but still..

Ayaan:- "okk I'm s..sorry! Look you are already sick so you just rest okk,?"

Vedika nodded and closed her eyes and rested her head on the bed rest. But she felt a hand caress her cheeks her breath hitched for a moment and a tint of blush appeared on her cheeks..

She slowly opened her eyes and her eyes met with his staring straight into hers.. his eyes held held warmth and maybe some love for th e one who belongs to him only..

Both didn't said anything but Ayaan moved forward and placed a haste kiss on her cheek.. leaving her dumbstruck.

Ayaan:- "Breathe !! Baby Breathe.."

She didn't knew that she was holding her breathe she didn't knew what to say so she lowered her eyes not wanting to meet his eyes. Ayaan got up and helped her to lay down, tucking her comfortably in the comforter and was about to leave but Vedika interrupted..

Vedika:- "won't you stay?"

Ayaan:- "you want me to?"

Vedika wanted him, close to him , to be held by him but she didn't want to be a clingy one and that too when her husband said to mind her own business on the very first day..

Ayaan's inner turmoil wasn't less this time he too didn't knew what happened to him and that too he planted a kiss on her cheek his heart was not at peace but it was a peaceful one.. he wanted her to make him stay with him. Though he knew about his foolishness on their very first

He knew he shouldn't open up to others but wants her to be an exception ....

Vedika nodded her head as 'yes' and that's it for him he dialed up his p.a's no and ordered to cancel his schedule for today..

She gestured him to sit on the other side of her bed.. he removed his shoes and laid next to her and held her hands and both slept peacefully...

~

(Author's pov)

Diya was now controlling her tears not wanting to end up being miserable for that man who just stole her first kiss.. she was already stressed about all the wedding and things and now the kiss is giving her a new regret.. she was frustrated at the fact that if Yuvaan loved her than what made hi leave the second away? Is this his only motive???

"God save me from this man!!" She closed her eyes and put her head on the table...

On the other side Yuvaan was so overwhelmed.. He really wanted to shout out loud that he got her kiss , maybe she wanted to give this relation a chance? He sure didn't want to leave her the second after there heated moment but he wanted to control himself from not taking the steps ahead which may lead to hate me..

So he quickly went went to bring some things to eat for her because he was dead sure that she would have forgotten to eat something..

After sometime..