~41✨

||•|| It's not necessary that you all have to comment according to the target you all can comment more than that I won't mind.

||•|| The Target for the next chapter is
~ votes:- 1k+
~ comments:-95
~ followers:- 955

||•|| Few of the people suggested me not to highlight the dialogues, hence I gave it a shot.

||•|| Word Count:- 2011 words

            (Author's POV)

Pushing her panties aside, his hand moved inside as his fingers touched the outline of her vagina.

A shaky moan left her lips as he stroked his hand, gently rubbing her clit, a moan escaped her lips as he rubbed more.

“Viha-aan” she breathed heavily.

"Yes Jaan". He enjoyed seeing her moaning his name.

“Don't start anything that you won't be able to end Mr. Rajvanshi”.

“Ohh baby I so want to take you to the edge and fuck you hard with no mercy, trust me”  he spoke in his dark husky voice making shivers ran down her spine.

She took a sharp breath as Vihaan removed his hand, she groaned at the loss of his touch.

But steadied as he drove off at a high speed with hungry dark eyes as if he got a prey to feast upon.

~

As soon as they reached home, Vihaan picked her up in his arms, squealing she wrapped her arms gently around his neck.

The house was dark as it was already late, Vihaan quickly strode towards his room. He made Heer sit on the bed and in a swift locked the door.

His hungry eyes caught the sight of Heer seated shyly. He never imagined she could get this shy in front of him.

“So Mrs. Rajvanshi, are you ready to start from where we left”. He stated as he stood directly in front of her, his hand grabbed her throat as he stroked it slightly.

Heer shyly nodded, not uttering anything, her nod was the last stroke for him as he hungrily feasted upon her.

“Shit Jaan did hurt you or the baby” he asked concerned as it totally skipped out of his mind as he had pushed Heer a little on the bed.

“No Vihaan you didn't” she replied immediately as her eyes met his worried ones.

He then gently hovered over her kissing all over her face, he kissed her neck nibbling, leaving hickeys.