~8✨

(Author's pov)

As Heer ran behind Vihaan in order to catch up with his pace but she stumbled over her steps a bit didn't fall. She wanted to atleast talk to him but he quickly drove off.. leaving her behind in tears. She admits that she was wrong in the morning but not completely he was the one who completely pushed her from being close to him and now suddenly he wants the equal effort only when he is trying!! Huhh he isn't even trying he is just implying his things over her.

This makes her heart clench. Tears rolled down her eyes she tries hard to not cry but she failed miserably thinking how messed up her life is . Can't she get her husband's love, care and everything she desires for.. is she not worth it?? He made her hollow that now she is just breathing and smiling just for her loved ones and now not able to calm the turmoil inside her she left the place and went away taking her car for some peace..

Vihaan just drove away at highest speed he could he was angry ! Damn angry at himself, at heer he didn't want to face her for now. He knew he was wrong since the beginning but now he is habituated to her, her presence and all and he tried at once to be himself the lovely and playful Vihaan around her but her taunts got the best of him. Can't she understand him for once??

Not wanting to let her keep playing in her mind he just went to his office and completely drowned himself in his work.

~

Vedika was pacing back and forth in her room all tensed she have never felt like this before. Firstly that man is getting on her nerves and She has performed many surgeries which had been a great success. But this one was different she couldn't feel her heart at pace which didn't even let her have her breakfast properly. She just wanted this to be perfect..

She doesn't want to loose this patient of gers she can't see a little girl begging her to keep her grandma alive ,her crying face her pleadings always come in front of her whenever she closes her eyes.. Being a doctor she can't be this disheartened she have seen many other cases like this right?? But still it makes her heart churn inside her..

She wanted some comfort someone to cheer her up but no one was there not even her husband who is always unbothered by her presence...

She just left the house and went to hospital still praying to the god..

Many hours went by during the surgery but eventually she failed.. she tried her best every possible single thing she could do but now she was helpless. She couldn't bare the grief of that little girl who is mourning over her loss she just ran from there with a pool of tears in her eyes..

She reached her home and straight away went to her room ignoring all the questioning looks which she got.. She went to the shower in order to calm herself but everything went in vain . Being an emotional one she couldn't help but cry. She would take other's miseries as hers...

Unknowingly she slept on the bed still empty stomach..

~

Heer came back late in the evening but didn't find her husband at home
"What are you even thinking that he will be at home waiting for your arrival??" Her inner conscience mocked her...

She went to freshen up and came downstairs but not finding vedika made her confuse as her working hours are over long back...

Heer:- where is vedika chachi??

Radhika:- she us still in her room since the afternoon haven't stepped outside once...

Heer:- is she okay ?? I should probably go and check on her..

Sakshi:- I just went there but she was fast asleep so I didn't bothered to wake her up..

Heer:- when Ayaan will come will tell him to feed her something...

During dinner...

As ayaan came he directly digged upon the food completely ignoring the fact that his wife is not there or isbt here to serve him.. but looked up upon hearing Yuvaan questioning about her absence.. this made him curious and had all the ears over what
Heer described him .

Heer:- Ayaan make sure to feed her something before sleeping..

While he just gave her a quick nod..

The table was quite until Vihaan broke it by his roaring voice..

Vihaan:- I heard that sid gave you a call yuvaan?? And how you behaved ..
He said while glaring at him ..

Yuvaan:- voh bhaii (he stuttered)

Vihaan:- voh Bhai kyaa?? Tu Diya ko bully krta voh theek hai Naa jaise??yeh krta tu college Jake?? Tu shaadi usse koi badla lene ke liye kar rha hai naa??

Now His voice was roaring in anger..

Yuvaan:- Bhai it's not like this trust me!! (He said pleadingly..)

Vihaan:- bhut hogya Tera abb ek aur complaint phir Teri shaadi main rukvaunga...

Yuvaan was ready to burst upon him but held himself and stormed out of his room with red eyes red full of anger...

Yuvaan:- Diya you messed up big this time and it won't be good..

On the other hand Ayaan went to his room and found vedika sleeping and thought.."there everyone was worried about her wellbeing but here she is sleeping like a log" he mentally scoffed and went towards the restroom to relax his sore muscles and after that , he went into deep slumber...

Meanwhile Vihaan was worked up firstly because of Heer than yuvaan and now he can't find his important papers which he kept on the table
Last night...

Vihaan:- heer!!! Where the fuck are my papers which where over here??

~

All the couples are messed up right now..

What will Yuvaan do with diya.. any guesses??

Follow, vote and comment. Join my insta handle for character aesthetics and all..

(Insta:- ruhanika._.18)