~15✨

Happy 2k to all 🥂🥂.

Target:- votes:- 12, comments:-2

C'mon guys comment as much as you can and motivate your author to write more and post linger chapters..

(Author's pov)

After dinner Yuvaan was still stressed over the fact Diya tying rakhi to him..

So he mindlessly dialled her number and waited for her to pick..

As soon as she received the call he bombard her with numerous questions "Dee are you coming tomorrow??" " are you sure you want to come??" "Vaise Krna hi kya hai tumhe yahn aakr rehne hi do ! Main ghr pe mna krdunga! Theek hai naa?? Aree bolo na kuch babe??"

"Are you done ??" Diya questioned back while rolling her eyes at his behaviour."ohh hehe, I forgot you speak now." Exclaimed Yuvaan pacing back and forth in his room all nervous.

"Obviously I'm coming, is this even a question to ask and I already got the invitation from Heer babhi. " said diya .

"But tum koi takleef krogi, Bhai aa jaayenge naa vahn" Yuvaan rumbled knowing if she decides to do something she would definitely fulfill it and in my case ,she would be adamant.

"Tum na chup ho agr kuch fazul kaa nhi sunna chahte aur main kal aa rhi hun sabko rakhi bandhne" said diya demandingly.

"Sabkooo??" shouted Yuvaan with eyes wide opened making Diya look towards her phone smirkingly.

"Yes, and this topic ends now! And be ready for the rakhi 'bhaiya mere Rakhi ke bandhan ko nibhana' she sang and ended the call, thinking about all the evil things she had planned and laughed at her own thoughts and mumbled 'silly me, hehe'..

Yuvaan just groaned, not knowing what's coming next for him.

~

Vedika woke up feeling thirsty and saw Ayaan sleeping on other side of the bed which they have decided just in the afternoon only.

After chugging down water she looked at her phone and found numerous messages from an unknown number.

As she opened the messages fear spread all over her by now. She quickly blocked the number, keeping her phone away she laid down.

A Few minutes passed by but, still she couldn't sleep and kept tossing every now and then. Due to the vigorous movements Ayaan woke up finding Vedika not asleep making him worried. "Vedika, why aren't you sleeping" his sudden voice made her jolt up, but calmed down upon seeing him..

"Actually my head is aching so.." vedika exclaimed hesitantly her voice wavering slightly.

"You should have woke me up na.. " but stopped in middle thinking about what he told her few hours back. "You might be hesitant because what I told you earlier right??" said Ayaan being all concerned.

Vedika kept her mouth shut and looked downwards not knowing what to say. Ayaan let out a sigh ,shook his head and next thing which he did left her in utter shock.

He slightly moved towards her ,his face dangerously close to her making her breath hitch. He gently pulled her closer, by her waist and kept her head on his chest and soothingly ran his hands in her hair. Vedika wrapped her arm around his torso feeling all safe and content despite her perplexity , she was enjoying the moment to an extent and slept peacefully.