~22✨

I made few changes in the last scene of Yuvaan so do check it!!!

The views of story is detiorating, be a support guys!! C'mon share it as much as you all can. Vote, follow and comment.

(Target votes:-40+ , comments:-3)

The longest chapter I have written so far!

(Author's pov)

Earlier in the morning when Ayaan reached the dinning table he saw all the males were still not present by the time.

Upon seeing him Vedika quickly stuffed her mouth with the remaining parantha of hers and left hurriedly after biding goodbye to everyone.

Vedika knew he might get angry or something, it's not like that she is scared of him or something but still how will he react when he find out that she by mistake told her mother in law that she won't be joining others for shopping giving the excuse of having some patients to be looked upon.

Ayaan settled down waiting for his breakfast but let out an outcry when someone twisted his ears.

He turned towards the person and it was none other than his mother Radhika who was still holding his ear.

"Mumma, leave my ear please". He pleaded, looking around he found Akriti and his dadi controlling their laugh.

"Ohh is it hurting??" Radhika mocked but didn't left his ear.

"Offcourse yrr is this even a thing to ask??" He replied all annoyed at her questioning.

"That's the same way have hurted Vedika" she exclaimed leaving his ear and settle down next , facing him.

"Wait, what?? Is Vedika hurt ? Where is she? Damn that girl she is so clumsy." He proclaimed and abruptly stood up ready to leave quickly to ensure about her well being.

But soon Akriti laughed out aloud followed by dadi and Radhika.

"What?? Why you all are laughing? Wait ! Are you all pranking me??" He asked with bewilderment in his eyes.

"Ohho Bhai ! You are such a fool!" Akriti
exclaimed still clutching her stomach stopping herself from laughing but soon did after receiving a glare from her brother.

"You take Vedika to the shopping and that's my order ! Understood??" Radhika commanded, receiving a nod from him she left.

"I had already made my mind, that I will take her before she gets more angry on me". He mumbled to himself and sighed.