~3✨

||•|| I wonder whether you guys are even liking this book or not? What do you think??

||•|| Without your reviews I won't be able to get it, so do comment, vote and follow.

||•|| Word count:- 1052 words

            (Author's POV)

Vedika's father was standing beside her with teary eyes, making her feel more emotional which she is since the day she came to know about the marriage alliance.

Though Rajvanshi's are the reputed and well known as their marriage was fixed by their parents.

Being friends with each other and meeting after almost a decade, they wanted to take their friendship to a next perfect relationship.

Hence, their marriage got fixed. Vedika and Ayaan met only once for the sake of their families. They didn't interact much and after her several tries to make him talk went all in vain.

Thus, she concluded that he has a very reserved personality and a lot of coldness.

Her chain of thoughts broke by the loud noise of drums and other instruments, indicating they have arrived.

All of them went downstairs to welcome them, leaving her all alone with numerous thoughts clouding her mind of how her life would be in just a few hours and the remaining future.

The Rajvanshi's were welcomed grandly, and now all were waiting for the bride to grace them with her presence and beauty.

When everything went silent, Ayaan's eyes approached his bride, his eyes met with her those beautiful ones.

He stood there thinking about his wife who was approaching him in all her glory, her beautiful lehnga, the minimal makeup adoring her natural beauty. Her flickering eyes and a cute little smile with nervousness evident on her face.

Ayaan was lost in her, but his trance broke when he heard the sound of laughter and giggles, he gazed towards Yuvaan, Kabir and Piyush laughing at him but stood in attention avoiding his burning gaze at them.

“Oh, hooo bhaii ko toh dekho kitna zyada doob gye bhabhi ko dekh ke" Yuvaan stated loudly, grabbing the attention of others, making them laugh out loud.

(My god look at bhai, how he has been lost after seeing sister-in-law)

“Bhabhi is looking beautiful, naa!” Kabir teased.

(sister-in-law is looking beautiful naa)

“Ayaan abhi bhi sochle agar nahi karni shaadi toh mei ready ho”. Piyush too joined in.

(Ayaan you can think again if you don't want to marry, I'm ready though.)

Ayaan rolled his eyes at them and saw Vedika joining him accompanied with Akriti and Heer.

As Vedika came closer to Ayaan, she was stunned by his beauty, he was looking perfect with his sharp jawline, lightly trimmed beard. She saw how he stole glances at her, kicking anxiousness more into her.

After all the teasings and bickering, Vedika was about to put garland around his neck when Yuvaan and Piyush picked Ayaan up and at the same time, Kabir questioned Vedika politely

“Bhabhi mei apko uthalun kya?”

(sister-in-law, shall I pick you up??)

Before Kabir could do anything, Vedika stopped him.

“No, no need, Your brother has to step down or I'm leaving.” She playfully added.

Ayaan being fed up of all this surrendered and asked Yuvaan and Piyush to leave him.

As Ayaan rested at his place, Akriti chirped in

“oh,hoo Yuvaan bhai look Ayaan Bhai is already complying to bhabhi's orders and now what will happen in the future.” as she completed her sentence, everyone burst into laughter. While Ayaan just rolled his eyes at them.

After a few seconds, Vihaan came up announcing

“It's time for the rituals to start, hurry everyone the priest is waiting” with that they both exchanged the garlands.

~

As they took seven vows around the holy fire, promising to cherish each other in their best and even in their worst.

Ayaan filled her the partition of her hairline with vermilion and the priest pronounced them as husband and wife for the rest of their lives. They were asked to seek the blessings of the elders, adding more of the auspiciousness to the occasion.

~

At the time of vidaai the environment turned gloomy as Vedika's parents were sobbing bidding goodbye to their dearest daughter.

Tears rolled down Vedika's eyes as she wasn't able to leave her parents behind, her mother consoled her not to cry.

She settled in the car as they drove off towards the Rajvanshi's mansion.

Throughout the way home, unknowingly Vedika started shredding some tears silently.

“How brute of him to not even console his newly wedded wife or out of generosity, offer a tissue, not for their newly built relationship but for the sake of humanity.” She thought, scoffing.

As they reached his home, they were welcomed very grandly, and now she was all set to step into his room. After all the rituals, she was exhausted and wanted a freaking bed to sleep.

As Ayaan was about to enter his room, Yuvaan came forward, gifting him a packet of condoms as his wedding gift from him and his friends and ran off laughing, reminding him not to be loud enough.

Ayaan grumbled few profanities under his breath, ready to punch him.

As he opened the door, there he was met with the sight of his newly wedded wife sitting on the edge of the bed in her wedding dress.

Entering the room, he stood in front of her declaring greatly to her not to expect anything from his side, nor he will initiate any feeling or give any efforts in their relation saving each of their time.

Vedika wasn't much bothered by his behavior, rolling her eyes at him she departed towards the closet leaving Ayaan all shocked.

"What does he think of himself that I'll beg him for his attention or love".
Vedika in her thoughts entered the closet but interrupted by a sudden phone call as she answered, hurriedly changing into her outfit.

As she marched out not in her night outfit, Ayaan thought of inquiring where she was leaving too as she was about to leave the room.

“Where are you going this late?” He interjected but instead of replying directly she retorted back.

“Why are you even asking Mr. Ayaan Singh Rajvanshi, Do you care?”

~

So how was the chapter?
Do vote, comment and follow.

(Insta:- chahat02_writes)