~44✨

||•|| Important:-
No offence to anyone but If you guys don't like the book or don't like the characters description or their profession kindly leave.

Because there are people spreading hate related to the book and me which I won't tolerate. I want the genuine readers whom I'll adore the most and I still love the ones who appreciate my hardwork.

||•|| The next Target:-
~ votes:- 1.07k
~ comments:- 102
~ Don't forget to give a follow on Instagram too.

||•|| Word Count:- 1763 words

                  Author's POV

Author's POV

"It's time for celebration, so Vedi bhabhi what sort of party do you want?"Aakriti questions Vedika who was staring at Ayaan.

"Actually I don't want any party, nothing much, just with the family is fine with me". She replies.

"Ok, I agree or if I pursue you unnecessarily then Ayaan Bhai will bury me deep in the ground " she states, shrugging.

Now all the heads snapped towards Ayaan who shook his head at her behavior.

"Eat".

' I swear if this girl would've become a hurdle in my surprise then I'll surely cancel her trip' he says, glaring at her, who gulps knowing his unusual angry stare at her.

"The celebrations are doubled now, wow" Diya hollered as she stared at her phone.

"Calm down, Diya, what's the matter" Yuvaan utters, making her sit next to him.

"Ohh God, it's not the time to sit, I have to rush with the things, I'm so happy" she expresses her excitement as she hugs him tightly.

"You know what, I got enrolled in one of the best fashion companies in Paris for an internship". She declares.

"That's such a great news Dee" he says proudly

"And I'm leaving for Paris in two days for months maybe " she added.

They all congratulated her while Yuvaan stared at her blankly.

"I have work, will meet you all at night" he voiced and left hurriedly.

"What happened to him, isn't he happy?" she mumbles confused

~

"Cancel all the reservations Mr. Sharma" Yuvaan says

"But Sir everything is done, you've been planning for this since so long". He reasons.

"I'll let you know when I want to" he hangs up the call.

"How can I let myself come in between your carrier" he states, disheartened

He heaved a deep sigh as Diya enters his cabin.