~40✨

||•|| Extremely sorry for posting this late but I believe you all didn't missed me or the story...did you?

||•|| I don't know why do I feel that this chapter is boring, I'm really demotivated to write guys.

||•|| The next Target is
~ votes:-990
~ comments:-95
~followers:-924

||•|| Word count:- 1762 words

(Author's POV)

"You both stop behaving like a kid and tell me, are you both going to help me or not?" Heer frustratedly uttered.

"Do you have someone else to execute with your plan?" Diya questioned smirking.

"I'm leaving then, don't talk to me". She stated, stomping her feet stubbornly.

"Okay wait bhabhi we'll do it" Vedika exclaimed pulling her back giggling.

"By the way bhabhi a kiss huh not bad" Diya teased placing her arm on her shoulder.

"Ohhho" Vedika too joined

"Shut up, don't tease a pregnant woman". Heer angrily huffed, her lips pouted.

"As If, we don't know how you got pregnant". Vedika added.

Heer blushed hard as she couldn't contain the red hue decorating her cheeks.

"Shut up" she mumbled and ran off, making them laugh at her.

~

"Now everyone sit comfortably with your partners, Omg I'm so excited finally my brothers got time for me" Aakriti cheerily stated.

As they sat around in a circle. A circular table was placed in the center filled with different variety of snacks, soft drinks.

"Where's the bottle" Vihaan questioned Aakriti.

"Bhai, what's the need of bottle if you have such a cute, little, sweet sister of yours" she responded nervously as she wasn't able to arrange the bottle to spin.
Yuvaan playfully glared at her.

"Bhai don't glare, we're gonna start and I the queen of Rajvanshi's will randomly choose one person at a time, and he/she has to perform their task". She narrated while the three brothers scoffed at her but still nodded in approval.

"Everyone, be modest with your questions, we have a kid here". Vihaan declared.

"Who's the kid?" They all asked in unison.

"Obviously Aakriti she is small, and we can't risk with her innocence" Vihaan stated in his monotonous tone.

Aakriti grumbled at his sentence and spoke