~28✨

||•|| You guys have been such a support. Thank you for waiting for so long.

||•|| The Target for the next chapter is:-
~Votes:-500
~Comments:-45
~Followers:- 558

||•|| I don't know what I literally wrote so yaa bear with it! This isn't interesting one I know.

||•|| Word count-2545 words

(Author's Pov)

"Should I tell him? Or not?" Heer breathed heavily, contemplating whether to inform Vihaan about her being pregnant.

'I should probably tell him, it's his right too. Ya it's right I should, will see later what will happen or not' reaching a conclusion, she emerged out of the closet only to be met with a furious Vihaan who snarled at someone over the call.

"I don't fucking care, get this shit in your mind, Mr. Khurana I won't pay a single penny if you ditch like this, or you will face the wrath of Vihaan Singh Rajvanshi" he deadpanned at him.

Hearing his snarling voice, she turned over heels ready to leave. What if he does something which we both will regret.

No, I can't let anything happen to my baby. I won't tell him, he should deal with his shit first. I can't, I can't. She left the room in her thoughts. While Vihaan stared at her retreating figure.

Heer hurried down the stairs, starving to death. She met Yuvaan who was in a disheveled state and hadn't returned home since last night.

"Yuvaan what's with this state of yours?" She questioned worriedly.

Yuvaan stared at how caring his bhabhi is. Gulping the lump in his throat, "I got an emergency in the office which needed to be taken care of. That's why" he voiced.

Heer bought his lie, nodding at her, he left.

"I'm sorry bhabhi I didn't mean to lie to you, but can't even tell you" he thought.

~

V

edika straightened her hair keeping it quick, she wanted to leave the room in a hurry as her dear husband was staring at her, watching over her each move. He made it more than awkward as it was earlier.

Ayaan who was disoriented with the last night's activities, gazing at her, unfamiliar to him, making her unsettled.

In a rush, Vedika stubbed her toe onto the dresser, causing her to groan in frustration, making Ayaan come out of his thoughts.

He sighed deeply at her clumsiness and followed her in behind towards the door while they both held the door knob at the same time, causing them to share a look at each other more likely Vedika glared at him.