~30✨

||•|| I was wondering whether you all skip all the parts of the couples which you all don't like?? Is it ? You all can answer honestly.

||•|| So I have decided that I will be uploading once a week and if you got like it may exceed to two. You all can share the day which you all want.

||•|| I was expecting reviews on the last chapter much more better than that of others but was disappointed common guys it's the biggest demotivation for me.

||•|| The target for the next chapter:-
~ votes:-630
~ comments:-60
~ followers:- 628

||•|| Word Count:- 3224 words

(Author's POV)

"You are a lucky man, my husband won't mind leaving me" she said and turned around to leave, but he griped her arm tightly, pulling her back while her back touched his chest.

"If I ain't with you, it doesn't mean that anyone can have you, what's mine is mine only Vedi" he rasped huskily into her ear sending chills to her.

His grip on her tightened as she is caged in between his arms. Ayaan glided his head towards her face, an inch away from her face, kissing her cheek. He nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, he left a feathery kiss on her neck.

Her breath hitched upon feeling his touch, he snaked his arm around her stomach, pulling her more towards him.

Her chest heived with the sudden proximity, goosebumps ran down her skin. She remembered how he told her how much she talks narrowing her eyes, she stomped her feet on his foot.

Not only his words were an issue, but his touch was disturbing her too. She wanted to calm her quickened heartbeats and hide those flushed cheeks.

Not facing him, she tried to run away from there, smirking he pulled her back, pinning her to the nearby car. She closed her eyes, not meeting his blue ones.

"Open your eyes baby" he said and held her chin, lightly brushing his fingers delicately over her skin. They both stared intensely at each other.

The eagerness in both of them was reaching its highest, Ayaan leaned more into her, their bodies pressed against each other. Vedika closed her eyes, feeling his breath on her face.

Ayaan watched her parted lips lustfully and latched his lips over her. Their first shared kiss! He just kept his lips over hers, not moving, just feeling each other. While Vedika rested her hands over his chest.

'Sneeze'

They both flinched at the sudden sound, turning towards the other side, they saw a person standing awkwardly over there.
"Um, I guess you both can continue this in your car because I have to take mine" he spoke, then reached for his car and drove off.