~35✨

||•|| Can you all take an initiative and like the previous chapters and leave your beautiful comments there too. It would be really nice of you all.

||•|| Finally the most anticipated wedding is here hope you all will enjoy it.

||•|| So the next Target is
~ votes:- 850
~ comments:-70
~followers:-796

||•|| Word count:- 3132 words

(Author's POV)

The morning rose and now everyone was in a hurry as all the functions will be taking place today itself and all had to run to complete their chores.

Diya opened her eyes feeling rejuvenated after several weeks, now their misunderstanding is sorted, and they are about to tie the knot soon, making her jitter.

She knew Yuvaan misunderstood and, being childish, he thought numerous things, but his love for her was genuine which anyone couldn't deny.

She stood up and dolled up, heaving a deep sigh, she smiled, ready to start her new journey.

Whereas Yuvaan hadn't slept the whole night and was grieving over the tragic weeks he had spent and wore his attire for the function ready to seek her forgiveness.

~

Vedika hurriedly tied her hair in a lose bun, some tresses left out from the front making her look beautiful. She elegantly pinned her lehenga's dupatta on her right shoulder, adjusting her properly while a warm hand slid her waist pulling her towards him.

Her back touching his chest, shock would be an understatement for her. She saw how he placed his hand on her waist and caressed it, sending several sensations to her body.

"What ar..e you doing Ayaan" she shuddered under his gaze.

He inhaled her intoxicating fragrance and placed a haste kiss on her nape, placing his chin on her shoulder, he stared deeply into her eyes through the mirror.

"Admiring my wife".

'Admiring my wife, my love' the unsaid words kept hanging on the tip of his tongue.

They were staring each other for the moment until a metallic thing slid against her waist, diverting her attention.

She gasped upon seeing an exquisite gold waist chain which Ayaan tied around her waist. He smiled lightly, admiring her, feeling proud of his choice.

He knew how breathtaking she was looking and now the waist chain shinning against her smooth slim white waist adding beauty to it.

Not only that, but he turned her around her facing him, he lightly lifted her chin staring deep into her eyes. He kissed her forehead and held her hands tightly.