~46✨

||•|| A major thing related to the Book is coming up.

||•|| The target for the next chapter
~ vote:- 1.08k
~ comment:- 110
~ Don't forget to follow

||•|| Word Count:- 1331words

Author's POV

Heer glanced at Vihaan who entered their room, exact on the time for their date.

As Vihaan's eyes landed on Heer, he let his eyes wander around her, how pretty she looks even in her normal clothes without even a touch of make up.

His steps took him towards her, standing in front of her he pulled her against him. But her protruding belly came in between thus earning a soft chuckle from her.

"Your baby don't want you to hug me" Heer stated, passing him a fake assuring look.

Later she turned to move to the other side but Vihaan held her, pulling carefully he made her sit on his lap and himself on the couch.

"So, what if I can't hug you from the front, I have different ways to keep you close to me" he whispered huskily in the ear, shying she averted her gaze to the other side.

"Vihaan can we not go out and have our date here in the balcony only" Heer suggested, nervously.

"We can do that with whatever you're comfortable with but why so suddenly," he questions

"I'm feeling a little nauseous so it's better if I stay in our room only".

"What, you didn't inform me, are you fine, do you need anything, doctor yes right I should call a doctor" he hyped

"Vihaaaan, stop it everything is good don't hyper much there's nothing to be scared off" she reasoned cupping his face as frown lines ceased his forehead.

"You both are my priority, I have to be careful" he shrugged and gently placed her against his chest, calming himself.

"So what do we have for food".

"I'm sure it would all your favorite and in a huge amount"

"Are you perhaps taunting me that I'm fat and eating more"

"Why would I say or think about it, you are flawless to me not only because you're carrying our child and even if you want to gain weight, you're perfect to me" she broke down into cries hugging his neck tightly.

"Why were you never like this, from the very beginning of us".

"I'm sorry Jaan, I'm genuinely sorry trust me, I never wanted to hurt you, never in my dreams too, but I was scared, what if I hurt you, what if I harm you, I know I would never do that, but I can't gather myself to face you" he exclaimed hugging her.

"You know what, when I got to know about me being pregnant, I was scared". She whimpered.

"You were scared that I'll not accept this child and moreover will make you abort, right" he voiced