~24✨

Let's have a chit chat related to Diya's character.

Many of you are stating that she is a bitch or something! Is that so?

If you guys are thinking like this than its totally wrong even how could you ? Will you accept if you are getting married without your will!

Though mine story is totally not that kinda forced one but still she has a reason to oppose.

And about Yuvaan he isn't the psycho or obsessive person. He is good gentleman with lits if mischievousness inside him. He genuinely loves her. And yaa he isn't dumb!

I hope you all are getting my point.

A question for you all:-

It's been how long since Viheer got hitched??

(Target votes:-200 , comments:- 5)
(Word count:-2458 words)

(Target votes:-200 , comments:- 5)(Word count:-2458 words)

(Author's pov)

The bright sunlight hitted Heer's face making her groan. Opening her eyes to be shut the next minute she sat comfortably her eyes lazily roaming around the room but the next moment it popped out seeing the clothes laying on the floor.

Her face devoid of emotions, hands trembling with fear she moved her eyes towards the sleeping figure of her husband. The mishaps of last night flashed in front of her eyes her every bold move, her ranting about him to others, everything. "What should I do now? Should I wake him up? Right this would be okay!" She mumbled while chewing her nails.

Due to vigorous shaking Vihaan stirred in his sleep. "What" he grumbled facing her.

"Why am I seeing you naked?" He mumbled with his half opened eyes.

"Idiot,You will now say like this! After doing the deed." Heer blared in her sheepish voice.

Vihaan frowned closing his eyes only to be wide opened in shock. He felt himself naked under the blanket. "The heck!" He whispered yelled moving his head around.

"Ahh! Now I remember It wasn't my dream feeling your soft boobs against my skin" he said with his deep raspy voice remmincing their last night activities clearly and layed back again rubbing his hands over his face.

"Oh god! Where I am stuck with this man" Heer exclaimed while clutching her head in exasperation.

She snatched away the blanket, wrapping it around herself, ready to move towards the restroom .