~11✨

(Target votes:- 6, comments:- 1)

(Guys just comment a single emoji, you all are so bad🤧🤧)

(Author's pov)

Firstly Yuvaan was reluctant to call Vihaan coz nowadays there bond has been detiorating but he wanted to show him that Yuvaan never steps back.. So When he called him and said, " I have something important to discuss Bhai, gather everyone in the living room in an hour or so..."

He didn't let him react or anything and dialled Ayaan's number. But he didn't picked it up so he shrugged thinking hile might be busy..

When everyone was settled, they all were waiting for Yuvaan to start as he was about to say something but there attention went towards the door..

There came a man carrying an unconscious vedika along with two more girls they all were in their hospital attires.

Everybody rushed towards them and Yuvaan quickly held her in his arms and went towards her room making her gently placed her on the bed..All were equally worried for her.

Sakshi:- "what happened to her??"

Nurse1:- "actually mam fainted an hour ago in the corridor, also she is having high fever and it seems like she haven't eaten anything from a day or so.."

Everyone gasped hearing her condition.. They were feeling guilty as they couldn't take care of her daughter in law and even misunderstood her........

Nurse2:- "We even tried to contact ayaan sir manier times, but he didn't responded we all didn't knew all of yours contact details, so after getting the adequate treatment we brought her here.."

Radhika:- "thank you for taking care of her and also we won't be sending her to the hospital for a week so you all please manage accordingly.. When she will wake up??"

Nurse2:- "In an hour maybe but her fever may rise so give her medicines from this bag.."

They all went away meanwhile Radhika sat beside vedika she caressed her head very lovingly. She felt more guilty as she shouted at her earlier ..

Sakshi went to make something healthy for her with the help of Heer while Vihaan was trying to call Ayaan...

Yuvaan didn't find this situation suitable enough to discuss something about his love life so he was about to go towards his room but at same moment Ayaan entered the house being all happy...

Hardik:- "Ayaan!!!" Where were you??"
His smile vanished seeing him all angry..
Ayaan:- "dad.."

Vihaan:- "where is your phone??"
(He asked coldly)

Ayaan:- "Bhai, dad I was in an important meeting.."

??:- "is your meeting more important than your family??"
(There came Heer being all angry at him..)

Ayaan:- "what happened bhabhi why all of you are angry at me??"
(He asked all confused)

Heer:- "do you know where vedika is??"

Ayaan:- "at her hosp..ital? Maybe?"

Vihaan:- "maybe?? Like seriously you don't even know where your wife is right??"

Yuvaan:- "aree abb choddo inko koi frk nhi padta sidha btado"

(Aree leave him it doesn't even matters to him just tell him straightly"