~12✨

Might surprise you all with a new part today itself but first, all of you have to
do is to comment, vote ..

(Target votes:- 8, comments -2)

Toodles!

(Yuvaan's pov)

Now I am on the verge of getting a heart attack where the fuck she is?? I have checked the whole university! She isn't even picking up her calls, she isn't with Dhruv or at home! Shit if she left coz of what I said to her than I won't be able to forgive myself.. I just kept mumbling "please be safe love" and suddenly I remembered that I forgot to check the library! She can be there right ?? Please be there only! I rushed towards the library..

When I reached inside it was totally empty, I still couldn't find her as I was about to leave from their dishearteningly but heard someone mumbling something from not so far so I started to check the corners and guess what there she was sitting reading something and many papers were scattered in her front..

She must be doing something important but shit! Her this work almost costed me my life ... I shook my head and I called out her name aloud while striding towards her she for sure have sensed my anger and stood up frantically...

I didn't even spoke anything and just hugged her tightly having her near me just makes my heart at peace.. She didn't said anything and hugged me back.. I am dead for sure that she could have felt my raised heartbeat....when I broke the hug I started questioning her in my not so normal tone but a harsh one making her gulp fearfully...

(Author's pov)

"What are even doing here at this hour?? The whole uni is empty and you are here like it's your room?? And where the fuck is your phone?? You don't even know that how much worried you made us!! C'mon Diya grow up stop being a child!!" He exclaimed everything in one go..

Diya:- "Hogya tumahara?? Abb meri bhi sunnlo!!"

(Are you done?? Than listen to me)

Yuvaan:- "Hnn tum hi sunnao apna main toh paagal hi hun Naa yahan!"

(Yaa you tell me yours naa I am an idiot here naa!!)

Diya:- "Aree yrr Yuvaan main imp kaam kr rhi thi"

(Ohh Yuvaan I was just doing my important work..)

Yuvaan:- "Hnhn imp kaam hi krlo tum hum toh kya hi hai naa!"

(We all are nothing to you na! Yoh do your important work..)

Diya:- "aree itna kya hi hua hai c'mon its not even a big deal broo"

(It's not even that much c'mon it's not even a big deal broo)

Yuvaan:- big deal ?? Broo??? Gosh!!

He exclaimed a bit harshly completely distraughted by now..He roamed his hands in his hairs completely disheveling them..

He started moving closer to her step by step making her step back but unfortunately her foot got stuck with table and was about to fall but he held her by her waist leaning more into her while whispering huskily into her ear..