~25✨

Till date Which scene of Yuvaan you all love the most?

I suppose this is the major issue to be talked about.

I have seen lots of author's hardwork had been copied and published.
So I clearly want to warn you all don't try it.
I believe my readers are very supportive, genuine which I love the most.
But please if you all find something similar to mine's do inform me! Coz this story solely belongs to me. Nothing has been copied.

So yaa I don't wanna sound rude but still it was necessary for those who copy not for my dear readers.

Xoxo..

Shoutout to:- vibez_23
Thank you for your amusing comments. Keep up like this only it means alot.

Comments Kara kro yarr bhut saare saare...

(Target votes:-300+ comments:- 10)
(Word count:- 2988words)

(Target votes:-300+ comments:- 10)(Word count:- 2988words)

(Author's pov)

"Wh..at? What we did yesterday?" She asked contemplating what mess did she created, her memory was vague creating a havoc inside her.

"You don't remember? The night when we entered inside the room you wrapped your hands around my neck, you pulled me closer then we fell on the bed.." Ayaan stated

"Stopp!" Vedika exclaimed with a flustered face .

"Exactly that's what I said yesterday but no you forced me!" Ayaan exclaimed dramatically.

"I Forced youuu??" Vedika questioned knowingly he is creating fake scenarios.

"Yes you did" he said circling his arms around her.

"Acha now I want to know more, tell me". She exclaimed crossing her arms.

"Then you said 'Ayaan kiss me', I told you not to do something which you will regret another day but you..." Ayaan stopped making her look at him.

"I what?" She questioned back looking curious.

"You slept!" Ayaan blurted out.

Ayaan remembered how she slept comfortably after stirring certain emotions inside him.

"Thank God!" She exclaimed being relieved of her actions.

She glanced at Ayaan who didn't showed any emotion, making her sigh, first he was teasing and now he is back to his cold mode. Bipolar much!

2 weeks later

Returning back from a refreshing vacation everyone carried forward with their usual routines which included Vihaan being engrossed in his work way too much ignoring Heer, afraid of her certain outburst.