~10✨

Happy 700 reads!! Cheers to all of us🥂🥂.. take it to 1k soon with all of yours support and all!!

Xoxo

(Target votes:- 5, comments:- 1)

(Ayaan's pov)

As I went downstairs everyone was settled down there but still I didn't find Vedika there. Maybe she has left for her shift.

As I settled down everybody started questioning me about her.. like damn she tells me anything about her naah?? I thought and literally scoffed at her attitude towards my family...

They are way to concerned for her but look what she is doing I have to talk to her she is behaving rude. After that I went to my office as I had a way too important meeting which will be quite time consuming..

(Vedika's pov)

I woke up around 4 in the morning everyone was sleeping as it was quite early. Ayaan was deep asleep on the couch. He must be uncomfortable over there today I will tell me to switch up on alternative days so he can sleep peacefully.

But unlike other days I am feeling way too low and my body I aching alot.. I still didn't get an urge to fulfill my stomach which is empty since yesterday . I stood and went to do my routine and left for the hospital...

When I entered my cabin I just slumped down on my chair not even knowing how did I manage to get here.I simply laid my head on the table and went into deep slumber..

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringingand the thing which caught my attention was that it was 12 in the noon.. I quickly picked up ge call as it was none other than my mother in law..

(Author's pov)

OTP:-

Vedika:- "hello, mumma??"

Radhika:- "what's wrong with you vedika?? You aren't home most of the day or if you are then you only stay in your room only ?? What's all this?"

Vedika:- "voo jii..."

Radhika:- "mujhe kuch nhi sunna tum mujhe aaj 4 bje ghr chahiye ho.."

With this she hung up the call without letting her speak anything.. she just grumbled she was in no mood to go home coz it didn't feel like hers.. that's the thought made her eyes watered ..

She stood up and was about to go outside to take some fresh air but a nurse entered her cabin..

Nurse:- "mam, there is one patient which needs your attention.."

Vedika just nodded her head and picked her stethoscope.. but when she noticed the patient her blood boiled..

Vedika:- "how dare you to come again?? Didn't I tell you don't follow me ??"

??:- "come on sweetheart how can I miss any chance to meet you?"

He said coming closer to her making her uncomfortable but vedika showed strength by not letting her feel weak in front of him...

Vedika:- "will you fucking leave or should I call the police?? Dare you do anything and you will see the worst of me!! "
(She roared in anger..)

The person wasn't even afraid of her warning but pretended to be scared and said ". Aww darling, don't worry I'm leaving for now but will soon visit you" he made an attempt to tuck her hair but vedika stepped back glaring at her but he just smirked and left..

Vedika took a breath of relief and went outside but was feeling very weak and in the midway in the corridor she fainted...

~

Here yuvaan went to the college and was finding his friends but didn't find them but he saw dhruv and diya sitting on one of the benches in the garden.. he tip toed towards them and heard them talking which made him fist his hands in anger..

Dhruv:- "babe what did you even did that they cancelled your marriage with yuvaan??"

Diya:- "ohh dru you know me very well Naa.. I did what effects sid Bhai the most and that Is my popular emotional drama."
(she giggled while remembering what she did)

Dhruv:- "how gurll!! Explain me in detail..."

Diya:- "so you know na when they asked for my hand Sid Bhai was out for some business but I knew he was the only option who can get me out of this mess so I went to him and said yuvaan just wants to bully me and to make my life hell he is marrying me and he also doesn't loves me and don't forget about his playboy attitude, that he might cheat on me with some chick or what not than I started crying. that's it Bhai just melted with my tears..."

She was proud at herself at how she tricked sid but suddenly she was pressed against the bench with a tight grip on her jaw.. when she saw the person she was utterly shocked .. it was none other than Yuvaan. Anyone could sense it that he was damn angry at this moment..

By this Diya was definitely afraid of him. She didn't knew what to do but for sure knew that she won't let him manhandle or abuse her.. which for sure he won't but who knows??

With these thoughts she tried to remove his hands but failed so she dug her nails in his skin making him hiss in pain and as a result he removed his hand away

Diya:- "you better don't do this again I'm warning you!!"

Yuvaan:- "And what you are doing is correct?? I apologise for gripping you like this but what the actual fuck are you doing?? You are just manipulating others and giving false opinions about me and you "Diya Malhotra soon to be Diya yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi" better get this in yours dumb brain of yours I own you the whole of you, your heart too and baby start preparing we are getting engaged after a week.."

With this he left a stunned Diya who doesn't know what should she do to save herself from the mess...

Yuvaan went back and called vihaan and ayaan to come home real quick but Ayaan didn't responded due to his meeting..

Yuvaan smirked at what he going to do next..

~

Precap:---
As they all reached home yuvaan made them sit at a particular place and was about to say something but all were shocked seeing someone carrying an unconscious vedika coming towards them....

To be continued..

Our poor vedika is sick and everyone 8s thinking she is wrong!! Is she really???

Comment down your thoughts and do vote, follow and connect to my insta page..

(Insta:- ruhanika._.18)