~14✨

A short chapter ahead!! Wasn't feeling motivated enough to write something and even thought to give up at once!

Can't you guys comment and motivate your author a bit ??

Still the target:-

Votes:- 10 , comments:- 2

So guys whom will you choose if you ever get a chance?

Vihaan or Ayaan

(Author's pov)

" Heer! You know naa my anger especially when things are messed up first your.." he stated but stopped in between looking at her adoringly.. "Biwi let this thing slide in, can't we??" Vihaan questioned hoping she would let it go.

"Aapko kabse mere se baat krne ya na krne se frk pdta?? Aren't you in your stay away from me phase since we got hitched?" Heer accentuated more probably exasperatedly commented.

"Now leave me I have many important things to look upon, unlike you who sits idle just demanding things" heer commented viciously...

But vihaan was in no mood to leave her so he leaned forward and kept his head on her chest and sighed.. He felt home being with her! All the stress, everything just vanishes in her presence..

Shock would be an understatement for Heer . Him resting his head over her chest leaving all the things behind makes her remember all those romantic novels she read , the things which she always wanted to experience is fulfilling a bit by bit. She wants him to be more expressive, affectionate but also to take slow steps.

"Won't you caresss my hairs like you used to do when I fall asleep??" Vihaan muttered mischievously revealing her teeny weeny secret. Vihaan really wanted to pull those cheeks smeared with red tint on them.

"Ek hota hai beshrm aur dusra hote hai maha beshrm voh hai aap, jayiye abb main nhi manne wali" Heer said while freeing herself from his hold and stood up and pointed towards the door.

Though Vihaan isn't the one who take orders but here stood his wife and that too blushing, then how could he deny her? So he stood up and said "I'm leaving now but don't you dare read these erotic things we will directly practice them" . He winked at her, okay this is not so Vihaan's behaviour and left leaving Heer with a freaking raised heartbeat.

~

"No vedika you can't!" Ayaan declared still in his groggy voice.

He for sure wanted to sleep more but awakened by the commotion in the room he noticed that Vedika was about to leave to the room but he interrupted.

"Why can't I Ayaan?? Look I'm ok now so what's the big deal? " Vedika explained.

"Deal seriously wifey?! Look at your temperature first it's not normal yet!" He put his hand on her forehead and warned " don't you dare complaint me late at night!".

She let out an exasperated sigh and nodded her head not in the mood to argue as her head was still aching ,but she was flustered by the new nickname which she recently got and left the room feeling mix of emotions.

Ayaan after freshing up followed her behind to the dinning area for an early dinner..

~

Everyone assembled in the dining area, taking their respective places. Meanwhile, all the ladies, except Vedika, were ready to set the table with the delicious food they had prepared themselves.

As Radhika and Sakshi emerged from the kitchen they were astonished to see Vihaan and Ayaan already seated . It was a rare sight to behold as they usually ate later or had something from the office only..

Radhika:- "bhabhi yeh main kya dekh rhi hun? Suraj kahj se aaya tha Aaj?"

Sakshi:- "aree tum kya main bhi yahi soch rahi hun!''

Vihaan already knew this way coming.
Ayaan and Vihaan shook their heads already knowing how mischevious there mothers could get.

Everyone started having there random talks while dadi said " raksha bandhan is in the way what are the plans bchon??"

Sakshi:- "maa shall we have celebration at our house only? As it's first rakhi for both of our daughters in laws!"

All of them nodded and started discussing about the preparations and guest list..

"Vedika which one of your cousins will be coming??" asked radhika making her go all silent.. "a.. actually maa I don't have any of my cousins in this country so .." Vedika hesitantly answered.

Vihaan and Yuvaan knowingly gestured eachother and said"it's okay bhabhi main hoon naa, vihaan Bhai bhi hai!" stated Yuvaan which Vihaan completed " toh tum humein rakhi bandh Dena." Vedika was overwhelmed by these emotions and nodded her head numerous times making everyone 'aww' at her...

Ayaan squeezed her hand beneath the table assuring her while Heer said "hn main bhi apne Bhai ko bula lungi and will call Sid Bhai too so he can come along with Diya as she usually ties rakhi to Vihaan"..

Yuvaan was so happy hearing her name but his happiness short lived as Akriti said "Yuvaan Bhai zyada khush Matt ho, kya pta Vihaan Bhai ke sath sath apko bhi rakhi bandh de Diya di?? "

With this a burst of laughter erupted on the table making Yuvaan scoff but now ge was scared what if

"She really tied rakhi to me?? No she can't, we kissed right??"

~

So how was the chapter ??

Comment, vote and follow.

Connect to my insta page
(Insta:-ruhanika._.18)