~4✨

||•||What are your thoughts about Yuvaan, Will he be able to marry Diya or something worst will happen?

||•||You guys aren't commenting nor voting for the chapters, come on guys, be a support.

||•||Should I continue with the story or not?

||•||Word count:- 1292words

                     (Author's POV)

           (Author's POV)

"Do I care, No I don't, and it's not even like that I love her or something right, It's just an hour or so that we got married. Ugh… Just shut up Ayaan, leave it, you will go insane with this.” Ayaan's thoughts were messing up with mind since Vedika had left for hospital.

Coming out of his thoughts, he mumbled to himself “What if someone at home asked me about her absence, I am the one answerable over here naa" he paced in the room back and forth rubbing his forehead and one hand on his waist.

“She told me that she had an emergency at hospital and left hurriedly, what's this shit can't she mention her arrival time” he grumbled, settling on the couch.

As the few hours went by, Vedika still wasn't home. So he thought to probably go and check on her.

“Right, I should go!” He declared and stood up, picking his car keys.

He drove off to the hospital, upon reaching he asked about her and went straight to her cabin but found it empty as he was about to leave in search for her but saw her coming towards his direction.

She was looking Completely exhausted, her eyes were droopy and was stumbling over her steps.

She was about to fall, luckily he held securing her in his arms he made her stand firmly in hold and pressed her close to himself.

Not only that, but she rested her head on his chest and hugged his torso, pulling him closer and said

“Ayaan, What are you doing over here”.

“First look at yourself, You can't even stand properly, you were aware that you were extremely exhausted so why did even bother to come over here”. He stated angrily, hugging her back.

“Shh, it's my duty, Now keep quiet I want to sleep, take me home”. She retorted back.

While he mumbled a small 'okay' and took her towards the car, still holding her close to him.

When they reached home, Vedika was deep asleep so he gently scooped her in his arms and carried her inside. After plenty of attempts he successfully opened the door when suddenly the lights turned on and there stood Radhika gazing at them.

As Ayaan moved towards her, Radhika's eyes fell over sleepy Vedika, she questioned him

“Where were you both at this late night?”