~23✨

This chapter is dedicated to all who were saying we want more of Viheer and Avyika's scenes..

So I want more and more comments especially on this one.

(Target votes:- 100+ , comments:- 6)

(Author's Pov)

All the three landed safely while a limousine was waiting for them followed by the large amount of the gaurds.

The three had their dominating demaneur which didn't ounced for a second.

Reaching the hotel they checked in and moved towards their respective rooms.

Yuvaan who was oddly quite wasn't left unseen by others. Feeling tired nobody questioned and also to give him some privacy everyone left.

~

"Ohh, shit! These heels aren't matching up with my dress". Diya fake cried as she forgot to pair up her heels with her dress.

She didn't knew from where she could arrange one . But she remembered Yuvaan being in the room next to hers. So she quickly went towards there not wanting to disturb other couples privacy . He can do this much for her right??

Diya was about to knock on his door but found it unlocked. She saw Yuvaan engrossed in his laptop, she tried to peak in but he shifted his gaze towards her.

Oops! He caught her. "What are you doing here?" He asked again indulging himself.

"Tum kaam bhi krte? Mujhe toh lga tum nikamme ho". She joked lightning up the environment but frozed seeing him getting up and marching towards her.

She cleared her throat, trying to speak but couldn't under his hard gaze. She took few steps back hoping if she could run away but he held her firm in his hold.

"Nikma hun yaa nhi, you will get to know this within few days" he said patting her cheeks a little.

"If you have something to say then fucking say it or just leave!!" He exclaimed with gritted teeths making her shiver. She hadn't seen him this angry, especially at her.

She shook her head in denial, taking her hand out his hold and quickly marched out.

"I won't talk to him how dare he shout at me, but is this because of the flight scene??" she exclaimed while her hand was on her chest , calming down her raced heartbeats and then left towards her room.

~

"Vedikaa!" Ayaan shouted ,the fourth time, checking the time he sighed. She isn't ready yet.

"Aree yrr aa rhi hu, it's not like you have to do the opening over there." Vedika replied from the other side setting her hair in front of the mirror.