10

I thought my eyes could have deceived me as I was staring at the man that I started to love in a short matter of time, I began to cry

I thought my eyes could have deceived me as I was staring at the man that I started to love in a short matter of time, I began to cry. I ran to him, after finding him in a corridor away from the event. The last thing I expected was for him to be here for the event, especially since it has to do with me and another guy. He has addressed it to me many times through text, that he doesn't support it. Marco's arms wrap around me In a familiar way that I longed for.

It's only been a week and some days, but I missed him every hour. His hold on me secured, and he dug his face into my hair, breathing rapidly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. My tears soon began to dry.

"Enzo sent me."

"That doesn't make any sense. Why would my brother send you?"

Marco held my hands. "I asked him to. Once he found a reason for me to be here I was on the next flight. It took a bit of begging."

I don't know how, or why, but nothing could bring me pure joy other than the words he merely spoke. This means everything to me. It makes me feel a sort of hope for our future and what could come.

I watched my surroundings to ensure it was an empty hallway before pulling Marco close to met his lips.  I missed his mouth, his arms, I missed it all. Marco's cool hands glided across my exposed back. He slowly slipped his hands inside the dress, to grip my butt cheek.

"I need you," I whispered. "Now."

Marco looked around and brought me into a coat closet that was nearby. He locked the door behind me. His hands reached between us and rubbed against my soaked thong. I didn't want to waste any time with him. I glided down the thong and placed it in his pocket. Marco kneels under me. The fast movement of his mouth on me, had me sucking in a harsh breath. He sucks at my folds, and I lose my train of thought. For right now, it is only us and no one else.

I let out a cry, and he reached up to cover my mouth. "I'm a dead man, if you're that loud." he breathes into my soaked inner folds. I nod vigorously and push his head back down to make me feel alive.

Sex with Marco has always been enjoyable. If I was to be honest, he was my first. My father always asked Daniel to wait till we were married for us to be active. I don't know why Daniel always listened, he always wanted to act on it and never pushed himself on me. I guess for that I can thank him. I would be disgusted with myself if I lost my virginity to Daniel.

Marco being my first, makes me feel on cloud nine at all times. It's almost like no one can compare to him.

I watch as Marco pulls up his pants. He glared at me, huffing against the wall bringing a smile to his face. "Damn, I missed you." He said.

"And I love you." I buff my hair back to shape.

From the little bit of light that showed, I could see my lipstick on his mouth. I smear off the remains and he playfully attempts to bite my finger. My laughs surrounded the coat closet.