13

"What do you mean I can't see her until the wedding day? What kind of bullshit is that?" Elio complained as he closed the fighting cage with me inside

"What do you mean I can't see her until the wedding day? What kind of bullshit is that?" Elio complained as he closed the fighting cage with me inside. We all decided to take the day and let out some steam. We rarely use the lounge for personal reasons, but lately, I had the need to scar someone's face.

I confronted my slender opponent, prepared to release my anger upon him. He had done nothing wrong, merely thinking he could challenge me to a fight. 

"It's the law," I reminded Elio.

"I refuse to marry a girl without knowing what she looks like, Rocco. She could have a hunched shoulder like that Yennefer girl. Or be a troll."

"Yennefer eventually became beautiful," Manuele interjected, approaching Elio. "Cheer up, Elio. You still have time before you have to marry your troll. Until then, go get your dick sucked or something."

"Not unless Rocco joins in," Elio added.

"Threesomes are not my preference," I stated.

Putting up my index finger at my opponent, I had him wait for me. I faced Elio and clenched my fist in the fighting cage. "Not only that, but Valentina wants the boys to travel back with her after the wedding."

Elio's eyebrows raised in surprise. "My brothers?" I nodded in confirmation, and he shook his head. "No. That's not happening. Tell me your father didn't agree to that?"

"He did. I will speak to him again. But I don't think Valentina can carry a child, nor does she want to."

Manuele clicked his tongue disapprovingly. "She should adopt someone from her group. Why would she choose the boys?"

I have no idea why. Even if I asked, she wouldn't explain.

"The deal will be off if they want my brothers; I won't marry that chick. My brothers mean a lot more to me than some ass."

I had a hunch he would respond that way, and I understand his perspective. I distanced myself from the cage fences and assured Elio that we would find a solution. I clench my fist as I observe my opponent, who is slightly taller but lacks the muscle mass to match me. His stance indicates that I could defeat him swiftly.

The fighting matches are scheduled for tonight, attracting spectators who enjoy watching men inflict pain on each other for entertainment or to release tension. The only person who could potentially defeat me is Elio, with Nino being another contender due to my training.

I swiftly maneuvered my legs to trip my opponent, causing him to fall on his side. Subsequently, I moved in to choke him until he was hindered.

While focusing on my opponent, I noticed Claire, accompanied by my sister, observing the match. Claire's guard monitored the situation as I considered targeting him next. Both girls observed me intently, and I released my opponent just before he lost consciousness due to lack of oxygen.