2.

𝗞𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝘇

Following day...

I woke up early ready to go to the boys' training. I had never been so excited there. Vini and Rodrygo always invited me to go to training alongside Emily, but I refused because I was always busy.

I love football, but I never played professionally... my mother was great at football and taught me everything. I really love watching Rodrygo's games, and I had already noticed Jude, especially because he is famous, but I didn't know him as well as Vini, for example.

ꕺꕺꕺ❤️‍🩹⚽️ꕺꕺꕺ

As soon as I arrived at the stadium, I saw Emily with her arms raised to get my attention, and I went to where the girl was.

- Sit there.- She orders me with an excited smile on her face and I obeyed her.

- Hi to you too, Em. - I said affectionately and the girl hugs me.

- Look how hard their training is, Kim. I don't know how they do it, seriously.- the girl with dark brown eyes speaks with her hand over her mouth.

- Their training is really hard. That's why I support Real Madrid. We have great players, and we will win. - I say looking at the field, where the players were exercising. Wow. It must be difficult being a football player.

- Really, they're great.- Emily says looking into my face and smiling mischievously.

- What are you talking about? - I question the girl, who rolls her eyes at my stupidity.

- Oh Kim.... - She mumbles stressed. - I've known Jude for a long time, and I know he's a very closed and serious boy. But, when you got in the car yesterday, he even managed to let out a little smile, you know? He must have thought you were pretty! - Emily speaks quickly, with a certain mockery on her face.

- Are you serious? - I ask with a smile on my face.

- In truth ! Kim... you are so beautiful, why can't you see that? - Emily declares, crossing her arms and looking at me, waiting for my answer.

- It's not that I don't see. I just think that people should look inside, not outside. - I respond with a shy smile, because I can't see evil in people. Not that this is good, but it is a value that my mother carried with her, and that I now carry with me.

- Oh, come on, Kimberly! You have to stop seeing this pink world where unicorns and mermaids live! Kim, you are VK! Even though the whole school wants to get you.... what's the fun in that? - Emily vents indignantly at me.

- Em, that's precisely why I'm VK! I don't want to "get" anyone. Just someone I really like, and he likes me, for who I am. Did you understand ? - I explain to the brunette with golden hair calmly, and she nods, returning to paying attention to the boys' training.

SOCIAL MEDIA!

kimberlydiaz posted !

....

VK - Virgin Kiss .